Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
    Anybody play that Call of Juarez game? It looks good.
    I rented it and it is pretty good. The graphics are great and the story is good... even the online is fun. My only complaints are occasional screen tearing and the aiming reticle doesnt go away when you aim down the iron sights. Make sure you are ok with simple guns before playing this.

I like how in online they dont record your kills/deaths but instead use a money system to see how much you are worth if you are killed and how much you get if you kill someone else. I just wish there were more rifles and customization of rifles.

If you like westerns or are just sick of CoD, Killzone, etc... give it a rent.
    save Freeman

Comment

• Hey for those who have Fight Night 4, downloaded the demo and I realized some important boxers are missing. Is there no Floyd Mayweather Jr.? No Oscar de la Hoya? Whats up with that, I wanted to be pretty boy floyd

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
        Hey for those who have Fight Night 4, downloaded the demo and I realized some important boxers are missing. Is there no Floyd Mayweather Jr.? No Oscar de la Hoya? Whats up with that, I wanted to be pretty boy floyd
        The demo won't usually have all the fighters, (i.e NBA Live Demos don't have all the teams) but if you buy the actual game, all the fighters will be there. Don't always judge the game by the game by the demo, cause sometimes there will be problems with the demo. :)

Comment

• No, Floyd and De La Hoya are not in the game. Floyd will most likely be added in an update.
          Virginia Tech.
          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
            The demo won't usually have all the fighters, (i.e NBA Live Demos don't have all the teams) but if you buy the actual game, all the fighters will be there. Don't always judge the game by the game by the demo, cause sometimes there will be problems with the demo. :)
            I actually only had 2 playable characters, but they had all the profiles for the 48 characters that are playable in the game. And that's why I was surprised that Mayweather wasn't on the roster and neither De La Hoya, considering it is an all encompassing roster of boxers

Comment

• started a little dynasty guys. look a few threads below if interested.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                I actually only had 2 playable characters, but they had all the profiles for the 48 characters that are playable in the game. And that's why I was surprised that Mayweather wasn't on the roster and neither De La Hoya, considering it is an all encompassing roster of boxers
                Holyfield too. They all wanted too much money. But you can download created versions of the boxers people put up online.
                Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Oh what I would give to play the PS3 for one hour.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Delete This Post
                    Last edited by Smokey Joe; 07-09-2009, 02:43 PM.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• So, after a year, I broke my first PS3 controller. I viciously threw it to the ground after an online game of Resistance 2. Damn new Dual Shocks cost $55, I'll be sure not to break another controller for at least another year.

You guys break any PS3 contollers yet??

Comment

• No, but I don't think it would take too much force to break one of the ones without vibration. They feel extremely light. I take care not to throw it.

Although I did crack an xbox controller during COD. It happens I guess. I ended up taping it together and it still works haha

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                        Originally posted by Job
                        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                          So, after a year, I broke my first PS3 controller. I viciously threw it to the ground after an online game of Resistance 2. Damn new Dual Shocks cost $55, I'll be sure not to break another controller for at least another year.

You guys break any PS3 contollers yet??
                          My friend broke one of mine. I saw on Walmart's website they have controllers for $42.00.
                          Last edited by nrk; 07-10-2009, 06:29 PM.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• I actually broke a PS2 controller. I forgot what game it was but I smashed it off the ground and then ripped it in half. It felt immensely satisfying until I realized that I had to buy another. It was really stupid when I look back on it. I just wish I knew what game it was haha.

Comment

• Damn, ripped it in half? Haven't broken a PS3 controller cause I usually throw it against the couch, which sustains the impact well but I have broken a PS2 controller, probably happened during Madden, I can't remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by FatJJ44 View Post
                                I actually broke a PS2 controller. I forgot what game it was but I smashed it off the ground and then ripped it in half. It felt immensely satisfying until I realized that I had to buy another. It was really stupid when I look back on it. I just wish I knew what game it was haha.
                                I once ripped my ps2 controller in half too; I was playing Madden and the damn noob was using Vick, well, do I have to say more.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information