Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
    I was talking about the 80 gb.

The 80gb has to have backwards capability otherwise that would just be really really stupid on sonys part.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

http://www.psu.com/node/12142

Twisted Metal may be making a comback.
      Twisted Metal was beastly.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• How many of you guys would be up for a NCAA tournament like the 360 users are having? Ours being on a much smaller scale of course, because we're 1337 like that

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

• i'll post this here as well...

is anyone else having problems getting online? It keeps telling me that the ea servers are down or something, and try again later. It's been telling me this for 3 days now.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
            How many of you guys would be up for a NCAA tournament like the 360 users are having? Ours being on a much smaller scale of course, because we're 1337 like that
            I'm down, my copy from Gamefly should be here tommorrow.

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

http://www.psu.com/node/12142

Twisted Metal may be making a comback.
              It better be I miss it, the game ever made!

Comment

• I got a question for someone in here. OK, my TV is only 1080i capable (not 1080p). SOOOOO, I can't take advantage of the BluRay feature of PS3. However I found this...

http://www.lenexpo-electronics.com/G...R-p-16760.html

So I was wondering would this converter make it possible for me to watch BluRay movies in BluRay even though my TV is not 1080p capable?
                INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
                  How many of you guys would be up for a NCAA tournament like the 360 users are having? Ours being on a much smaller scale of course, because we're 1337 like that
                  I'd be down as well... if football isn't in the way.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Im down for a PS3 NCAA 08 Tourney.
                    INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• Alright I'm sorry If I'm repeating something, but how's the online play on the PS3. I heard that when you play MLB Games and Madden the connection always breaks up in the late innings and last few minutes of the game. Is that true?

Comment

• Originally posted by 22,895 View Post
                        Alright I'm sorry If I'm repeating something, but how's the online play on the PS3. I heard that when you play MLB Games and Madden the connection always breaks up in the late innings and last few minutes of the game. Is that true?
                        EA games tend to have more problems than others, or at least I have heard. The few times I have played PS3 online I have had no problems. The experience is pretty solid overall. It doesn't match the quality of XBox Live, but if you are a casual online gamer who doesn't want to pay $50 then it is more than adequate.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndyColtScout View Post
                          I got a question for someone in here. OK, my TV is only 1080i capable (not 1080p). SOOOOO, I can't take advantage of the BluRay feature of PS3. However I found this...

http://www.lenexpo-electronics.com/G...R-p-16760.html

So I was wondering would this converter make it possible for me to watch BluRay movies in BluRay even though my TV is not 1080p capable?
                          ...1080i is still great. Standard DVDs are only 420p, so watching Blu-Ray is still a giant step up. The DVD scaler that you posted would be pointless to buy. Your tv can only upscale to as high as the actual tv can go, which is 1080i in your case. And on top of that, the PS3 can upscale dvds anyway.

Originally posted by 22,895 View Post
                          Alright I'm sorry If I'm repeating something, but how's the online play on the PS3. I heard that when you play MLB Games and Madden the connection always breaks up in the late innings and last few minutes of the game. Is that true?
                          It's not the PSN's fault, it's EA for giving us the most craptastic servers ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                            All PS3's have backwards capability.

I got a PS3 December 12 a 20gb and play it alot. I have alot of game saves, music, pictures on it and have only used up 1 or 2 gb. Once madden 08 comes out and if your really crunched for space just delete 07 madden saves. Anyways u can go and buy a 100gb memory and stick it in there if you really wanted and its probably cheaper from what i heard.
                            Does the PS3 have an onboard OS or something resmbling that?

Would it recognize an external USB H/D. You can buy 1 TB hard drives now, and with that, I would think PS3 to be able to watch DVD's.. I would supposed you could rip or download movies to watch on an external HDD on PS3.. would be sweet.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post

Would it recognize an external USB H/D. You can buy 1 TB hard drives now, and with that, I would think PS3 to be able to watch DVD's.. I would supposed you could rip or download movies to watch on an external HDD on PS3.. would be sweet.
                              I figure it could...I hook my iPod up to my ps3 all the time and it recognizes the dvds and videos.

Comment

• Just got NCAA 08, add BengalDan on psn guys.

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information