No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a problem with it at the beginning but once u figure it out, you can literally do it in about a minute.

Because, if you're close enough and hit him with a couple of helicopters, he gets stunned. Then you can climb on him and go to work. His energy goes down very quickly that way. You do that a few times and he's dead.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      I had a problem with it at the beginning but once u figure it out, you can literally do it in about a minute.

Because, if you're close enough and hit him with a couple of helicopters, he gets stunned. Then you can climb on him and go to work. His energy goes down very quickly that way. You do that a few times and he's dead.
      Yeah that's usually what I tried to do but sometimes he doesn't let you. I always got screwed in one way or another.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Guys,

I have the "blinking read light problem" or "red light of death" as I've come to find it called.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

My only option at this point is to send it into Sony for about $160 which I would like to avoid at all costs.

There are some PS3 repair guides that are sold online and claim to be able to solve the problem but I've read mixed reviews about their effectiveness.

can anyone help? Ill rep you like 100 times...

Comment

• I'm going to re-start Resistance 2 today. I never really got all that far in it and I just kept putting it off for one reason or another. It's probably better anyway because, I dont remember how to play that well. Before I played 1 and then 2 back to back and was a little annoyed by the control differences. Now that shouldnt have an effect. So yeah, good to go. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• in case anyone was wondering, if you get the blinking red light of death on your PS3, pop out the HDD and re-insert. if the PS3 still doesn't work (like mine) you must send it in and pay 162 ******* dollars to get it fixed!

Comment

• Currently waiting on batman and madden...those two should last me a while. At least until Uncharted 2. This seems like a good gaming year.

Anyone else try the Batman demo? I would definately reccomend it, it was freakin awesome.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
              Originally posted by BaLLiN72
              i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
              Originally posted by Job
              NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• I tried dling it today for my 360 but, it stopped for some reason, I'm gonna try and get it later.

Since everything is being delayed, 2010 looks like the better year for games.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• True, next year you got GOW 3 and Final Fantasy. I can't see needing any more than that. They both look fantastic and are definate first day purchases for me. What other good stuff comes out next year? Those were the only two I thought of.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                  Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                  i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                  Originally posted by Job
                  NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                    Anyone else try the Batman demo? I would definately reccomend it, it was freakin awesome.
                    Yeah, it's awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                      Yeah, it's awesome.
                      I'll probably DL it tomorrow, and then give a review

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                      Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• I want to buy the Batman game when it comes out, but I think I'll have to wait, no $$$ for it at the time. lol I choose Madden first. :P

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

• I really enjoyed the demo but I'm not paying 60 for it. I can wait for it to drop down to 40-30.

Comment

• Played the UFC game for the first time. Real fun. Not sure if I like that or FN4 more. I guess they're just different.
                            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Oh. I forgot I talked about that. Well it was on sale so just bought the UFC game.
                              Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman D View Post
                                I really enjoyed the demo but I'm not paying 60 for it. I can wait for it to drop down to 40-30.
                                I buy all my games used... except for Madden, of course.
                                I want that Batman game as well. I saw a trailer where you play as the Joker- exclusively for ps3
                                I'm soooo getting that- used
                                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information