Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
    Batman comes out today. I'm going to pick it up after class.
    Update us on how it is. I want to pick it up as well.
    I'm excited to be able to use the Joker. I wonder how that'll work.
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• wow @ Heavy Rain... when's that coming out??

Comment

• Early to early-mid 2010 supposedly.

Most believe 1st quarter. The game is finished, they're just polishing it up now so, it shouldnt see another delay.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
          I already have a PS3 but I'm planning on getting a slim when they come out. The PS3 slim has been "leaked" but who really didn't expect it coming?
          I've got an old PS3 (i.e. backwards compatible via hardware), so there's no way I'm bothering with the slim. I have been toying with the idea of upgrading my HDD (you just use a laptop HDD)...anyone have experience with that?

Comment

• Finished Battlefield: Bad Company today. Not bad. Seems to be too short, but pretty good. Being used to COD4 controls helps, but there are some minor differences between the two. More arcadey then a sim, but the story kept me wanting to play more. All in all, can't say I disliked it at all

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
            Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Does anybody else have framerate issues with Madden/NCAA on their PS3s? For me, football games will run well until about midway through the second quarter, when it will start to freeze up for a few seconds right before the ball is snapped.

Freezing like this only happens to me on football games...I'm starting to think it's the HDMI cable or something.

Comment

• I have had that happen a few times...

And I am wondering how great the Batman game is, don't have the $$$ to buy it yet but I want to rent it soon or something.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

• Batman is amazing, played through a few hours of it so far. I've enjoyed every minute of it thus far. I haven't unlocked all of the joker stuff yet, but it doesn't seem all that cool. It's a decent enough distraction from the main game, but it isn't game defining.

Overall, awesome game, can't wait to continue it. Good story, great voice acting, fun gameplay andlots of unlockables.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                  Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                  i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                  Originally posted by Job
                  NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• I played the demo for batman, and it feels like it will be an incredibly fun game. I think the story will be really enjoyable.

Too bad I decided to buy 3 games at the beginning of summer and am now saving for a TV, so new games will have to wait until my bday in October and Xmas.

Comment

• Playing as the Joker should be as fun as anything, its completely creates a new game and replayability

Comment

• Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                        Playing as the Joker should be as fun as anything, its completely creates a new game and replayability
                        You can only use the Joker on a series of challange maps, not the whole game. He doesn't control too differently, just has a couple of quirks that make him unique IMO. The challenge maps are fantastic in general though. A fun little thing on the side if you don't feel like playing the story.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                        Originally posted by Job
                        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Just rented NHL 2k9, and i gotta say it's very good. I'm looking forward to COD6 and Pro Evolution Soccer 2010.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                          Originally posted by fenikz
                          we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                            Just rented NHL 2k9, and i gotta say it's very good. I'm looking forward to COD6 and Pro Evolution Soccer 2010.
                            I think its just being called Modern Warefare 2, but I'm not sure

Comment

• Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                              I think its just being called Modern Warefare 2, but I'm not sure
                              same **** man. COD6 modern warfare 2. Also, mafia 2 look pretty good.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                              02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                              02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                              02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                              Originally posted by fenikz
                              we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                                Batman is amazing, played through a few hours of it so far. I've enjoyed every minute of it thus far. I haven't unlocked all of the joker stuff yet, but it doesn't seem all that cool. It's a decent enough distraction from the main game, but it isn't game defining.

Overall, awesome game, can't wait to continue it. Good story, great voice acting, fun gameplay andlots of unlockables.
                                Good to hear. I think I'm going to trade in some games so I can get the Batman game.
                                I think they should definitely give the Joker his own game. I'd buy that without hesitating

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information