Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
    I think my PS3 just crapped out on me. It starts up all fine and everything, can play demos and videos I have downloaded on the hard drive, but my game discs don't load and I tried a Blu-Ray disc and it didn't either. I'll try again tomorrow, restore system defaults and see if there is a solution, but it looks like I'm going to have to get it repaired, which sucks cause I'm broke.
    Same thing happen to me. Try restoring your systems default, as that can occasionally solve the problem but it ended up costing me 150 dollars for them to replace to Blu Ray drive.

Needless to say I wasn't happy.
    (shameless self-promotion)
    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
      Same thing happen to me. Try restoring your systems default, as that can occasionally solve the problem but it ended up costing me 150 dollars for them to replace to Blu Ray drive.

Needless to say I wasn't happy.
      Oh God I hope, cause I really don't have the cash. Starting a new job, need money for an anniversary present, want to buy these pair of A.P.C. jeans, and I got a summons last night for walking between train cars (damn cops, I'm going to fight this).

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Oh God I hope, cause I really don't have the cash. Starting a new job, need money for an anniversary present, want to buy these pair of A.P.C. jeans, and I got a summons last night for walking between train cars (damn cops, I'm going to fight this).
        I hear ya. I was planning to reserve a couple of games in addition to..well..having money to buy food, but with Uncharted coming out soon in addition to a few others games I wanted to get it repaired. Plus I love baseball and MLB 09 The Show is amazing so I play that pretty much all year long.

Comment

I think my PS3 just crapped out on me. It starts up all fine and everything, can play demos and videos I have downloaded on the hard drive, but my game discs don't load and I tried a Blu-Ray disc and it didn't either. I'll try again tomorrow, restore system defaults and see if there is a solution, but it looks like I'm going to have to get it repaired, which sucks cause I'm broke.
          Have you tried a Blu Ray drive cleaner?

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
            Have you tried a Blu Ray drive cleaner?
            Nope, I really don't know what happened. I reset my preferences and nothing happened at all. I'm definitely going to have to get this fixed, but I can put it on the back burner cause I don't have a lot of cash and I'm not playing it a whole lot with school and work now. Is the Blu Ray drive cleaner effective? It loads the disc, but it doesn't seem to spin inside the machine, or not be able to read it. I'm not sure, but I don't feel like sending it to sony and pay $150 for it. Anything less helps

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
            Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• I keep trying to play Madden but everytime I attempt to load it
              a message stating "latest update found. update required prior to use"
              I attempt to upload- it'll go to 100 percent complete then say
              "An error has occured. Download could not be completed"

I've done it 4 times and the same **** every time. WTF?! I wanna play some Madden!!
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Nevermind. Apparently you need to do it five times.
                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• newest god of war 3 trailer.

just had to clean up my computer from spooging on it.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/tg...d-of-war/56543

Comment

• in the wrong thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                      in the wrong thread
                      what the hell?

Comment

• downloaded The Punisher 2 demo, funny thing is you can only play online. It's not good at all, i liked story mode on the first one.

NBA live 2010 is sick. Fifa 2010 is pretty good too, i'll still go with PES 2010 tho.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                        Originally posted by fenikz
                        we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                          downloaded The Punisher 2 demo, funny thing is you can only play online. It's not good at all, i liked story mode on the first one.

NBA live 2010 is sick. Fifa 2010 is pretty good too, i'll still go with PES 2010 tho.
                          NBA Live hasn't been good in years, so I certainly wouldn't buy it.

NBA 2k10 all the way! It sounds pretty awesome this year too.

Comment

• I never bought NBA live, I've been buying NBA 2k games for a long time. I played the demo, and it's pretty good. Defense is impossible tho.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                            Originally posted by fenikz
                            we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                              Defense is impossible tho.
                              So they succeeded in making it real?.. great!

Comment

• Any1 got the new madden with a good internet connection?
                                Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information