Metal Gear Solid 4
    LittleBigPlanet
    Demon's Souls
    Uncharted
    Uncharted 2
    inFAMOUS
    Heavy Rain

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/802/802326p1.html

The 60g PS3 will now be $499 US and $549 CAN.
    Last edited by njx9; 05-31-2011, 09:04 AM.

• Splat
    replied
    Screw the reviewers DuckTales: Remastered is great!

Leave a comment:

• Splat
    replied
    Downloaded Mass Effect last night going to start it soon. I didn't think the first one was ever going to be on PS3 so pretty pumped.

Leave a comment:

• georgiafan
    replied
    anyone playes far cry 3 or hitman yet?

Leave a comment:

• The_Dude
    replied
    but the stories in both 1 & 2 were short; they both went really fast. both bioshocks were still fun games, though.

Leave a comment:

• Nalej
    replied

How is this not the sex? Finally pre-ordered it. This picture was what did it for me.

Leave a comment:

• Splat
    replied
    Tokyo Jungle is gettng decent reviews. It's the kinda game I would like to see as a free game on PS+. I'm interested but afraid to spend money on.

Leave a comment:

• Splat
    replied
    Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
    Does that have all the DLC?
    They haven't released that info on the PS3 version yet.

http://www.masseffect.com/about/trilogy/

When does the Mass Effect Trilogy release?
    • Mass Effect Trilogy releases on November 6th 2012 for Xbox 360 and PC, and later for PlayStation 3.
    What does the Mass Effect Trilogy include?
    • Mass Effect Trilogy includes all three Mass Effect titles, featured in a new premium foil box featuring artwork of Commander Shepard.
    Is the Mass Effect Trilogy compatible with other versions of Mass Effect, for example multiplayer?
    • Yes, the Mass Effect Trilogy will be compatible with other versions of Mass Effect. You will be able to play Mass Effect 3 multiplayer with other players.
    What DLC is included in the Mass Effect Trilogy?
    • On PC, Mass Effect will include Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station on disk. For Mass Effect 2, Cerberus Network will be included which features Zaeed ΤΗτ The Price of Revenge, The Firewalker Pack, Cerberus Assault Gear, Arc Projector heavy weapon, and Normandy Crash site mission. For Mass Effect 3, Online Pass will be included granting players access to co-op multiplayer.
    • On Xbox 360, Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station are not included with Mass Effect, however they are available as stand-alone downloads through Xbox LIVE. For Mass Effect 2, Cerberus Network will be included and Online Pass will be included for Mass Effect 3.
    • Information on PlayStation 3 DLC will be available soon.
    Will the original Mass Effect be available as a standalone game on PlayStation 3?
    • Yes, the original Mass Effect will be available as a standalone digital title through the PlayStation Network for $14.99. It will release the same day as the Mass Effect Trilogy on PlayStation 3.
    Is the Mass Effect Trilogy compatible with other versions of Mass Effect?
    • Yes, the Mass Effect Trilogy is compatible with other versions of Mass Effect. This means you can use saves from across the original Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Mass Effect 3 titles with the Trilogy. Mass Effect 3 multiplayer is also compatible across different versions.

Leave a comment:

• Scotty D
    replied
    Does that have all the DLC?

Leave a comment:

• Splat
    replied
    It really is sexy. If I didn't all ready have 2 and 3 I would be getting it for sure. Hell I still might down the road.

I will being getting the first game the second it's released. I'm counting down the days.

Leave a comment:

• P-L
    replied
    Originally posted by Splat View Post
    I just fapped.

Oh.

My.

God.

Leave a comment:

• Splat
    replied
    The boss battle in GOW 3 with Cronos was pretty bad ass.

Leave a comment:

• Splat
    replied
    I just fapped.

Last edited by Splat; 09-26-2012, 03:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• killxswitch
    replied
    Well I guess I'll finally get around to playing the ME games once that comes out.

Leave a comment:

• georgiafan
    replied
    thats good news I always was a little lost never having played the first one. I thought they said it would never come to the ps3? Guess not

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information