No announcement yet.

US Beats South Korea 77-0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow Ive heard of like 3 of those players. How sick would it be if football did catch on in other countries though? We could have actual world cups and we'd dominate every time. No other country can produce as many Football athletes as US. Notice how I said football, just football.

Comment

Jeff Ballard. That's just awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
        I actually recognize several of those names.
        me to... these guys are guys who just didnt have "NFL" talent... but they are talented players... most were productive at the Div 1 level... but wow man even send over the all americans for div 1 it would be 77-0 at half... im actually curious if we can find any pictures of this... i want to see how big these other teams are haha

and ya if it catches on around the world i could see the U.S start losing... but then again prolly not because the U.S have always been physically bigger and stronger than most of these european athletes... they are just more technically sound... and in this sport if your technically sound... but your a 230 pound offensive lineman agasint a 290 DE you done... although i know thats an exageration

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Believe or not Japan won the first two world cups!
          But the US wasnt in the first two

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Pretty soon former NFLE guys might look to play in the World Cup

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
              Pretty soon former NFLE guys might look to play in the World Cup
              it would be a decent thing to do.. i mean play for your country and get experiance... sure its probabaly not as good as NFLE would have been ... but its good anyway

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

This is fricking news to me. World Cup?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                  This is fricking news to me. World Cup?
                  haha there was a thread on here earlier in the year... anyone can sign up to try out

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

I wouldnt want to travel into south korea for a football game, I hear they're pretty good at football.
                    Last edited by 'cuse-213; 07-11-2007, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                      how bad would a pro bowl team demolish? if we sent a pro bowl squad, it'd be 77-0 at the half
                      Or an All-Pro team, it would be 77-0 at the end of the 1st!

Comment

We should use NFL players in this and see if we could get 300 points, or if anyone could score on us.

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                          Believe or not Japan won the first two world cups!
                          But the US wasnt in the first two

when the US wasnt in it.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                            We should use NFL players in this and see if we could get 300 points, or if anyone could score on us.
                            man that would be so entertaining... LT and LJ man... they would be tackled like twice a game... not to mention how many japanese players would have the lights shut off by marriman

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

i dont think NFL players will do this just cause they wont want to risk injury especially the starters, college players make more since

Comment

I don't know... If I was a good player in the NFL and was taking a break I'd hop over to SK and knock some people around.

How awesome would it be if they made it an olympic sport...

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information