Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
    No love for the blonde Hillary Duff?

I thought about posting both but I decided not to. The thread said to post the hottest brunette, blonde, and redhead so I was thinking of posting a picture of her as the best brunette and blond.

Comment

Speaking of redheads... Gillian Anderson, Julianne Moore, Kate Walsh, & Laura Prepon (pre-blonde)... all hotness.
      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Here's how it goes for me:

Absolutely Hot and Gorgeous Women:
        1. Redheads (Drop dead redheads beat anything IMO, they are eye turning, light up a room. Not a lot of them, but when they are, damn).

2. Blondes (Drop dead blondes are great, and definitely can get you to notice, but not comparable to a drop dead redhead).

3. Brunette (Hey, any drop dead woman is awesome, but brunettes IMO have a ceiling).

On the street, average (just cute) looking gals:

1. Brunettes (Three walking together, the brunette will likely turn your head the most. Brunettes are usually cute and even average/cute looking girls can seem above what they are).

2. Blondes (Cute blondes are a plus. They are solid, and def. can be cute, but is about right at what she actually is.)

3. Redheads (Cute/average redheads are usually just that. Nothing special if only cute).
        Last edited by Shane P. Hallam; 07-14-2007, 09:55 PM.

Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

+ rep Jbond, agree completely

Comment

I'm going to have to say light brown hair. A happy medium between blonde and brunette

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
              No love for the blonde Hillary Duff?

There is certainly love here.

Comment

Originally posted by tEk View Post
                Lindsay Lohan when she was in "Mean Girls" was one ******* hot redhead.

p.s. rachel mcadams is the hottest brunette.

Oh yes, she was filthy hot in that movie, way hotter than her anorexic/coke head phase.

Oh and btw, there's a difference between gingers and red heads.

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                  3. Brunette (Hey, any drop dead woman is awesome, but brunettes IMO have a ceiling).
                  What does that mean...a ceiling? Seriously though, I have seen some brunnettes that define sexy. I don't know how you can say that.

Comment

Originally posted by simms2clayton View Post
                    What does that mean...a ceiling? Seriously though, I have seen some brunnettes that define sexy. I don't know how you can say that.
                    Uhhhh maybe he can say it because its his opinion?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                      Uhhhh maybe he can say it because its his opinion?
                      No ****, but I mean I don't know what he means by that.

Comment

No ****, but I mean I don't know what he means by that.
                        He means they have a ceiling, i.e. they can only be so attractive. DUH!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

I know thats what he is saying....but how come brunettes have a ceilling? Why not blondes?

Comment

I know thats what he is saying....but how come brunettes have a ceilling? Why not blondes?
                            BECAUSE ITS HIS OPINION!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

The ceiling is very very very very very very high though he just left that part out.

Brunette Jessica Alba

Blond Jessica Alba

:)

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post

Blond Jessica Alba
                                MMMMMMMMMMMMM BLONDE JESSICA ALBA

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information