Hypnosis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypnosis

We had a hypnotist come to our school last night...and I was selected to be hypnotized along with about 20 other kids. The hypnosis didn't really work that well on me (I was pretty concious of everything I was doing, but I just kept wanting to go back to sleep), but some of my friends were totally out of it. There was one girl who was so completely hypnotized that they had to lock her up in a room to prevent her from hurting anybody.

The same hypnotist also did some crazy ESP stuff...he had one girl pick a single word out of a 250 page book and then he figured out the word and wrote it down on a piece of paper.

So I'm wondering, does anyone else believe in this stuff? Because I'm totally convinced now that it's real.

My brother was telling me he was hypnotized at one point and he isn't a person to lie about thingfs like that. So ever since then, I've believed it's possible. I've always wanted to see what it is like.

Gamertag: KRAAAWG

Comment

Originally posted by shavedaeyebrow2
      My brother was telling me he was hypnotized at one point and he isn't a person to lie about thingfs like that. So ever since then, I've believed it's possible. I've always wanted to see what it is like.
      I was really disappointed that it didn't work that well on me...but after seeing my friends go completely crazy (including one pretending he was the King of England, talking with an English Accent and walking around with a crown cape and scepter) I have to believe that it's true. I just think that I wasn't concentrating hard enough to be completely hypnotized.

Comment

hypnosis is very real. i had a hypnotist come to campus when i was in college...the one of my friends is a huge tight ass...never shows any personality at all...and the crap that guy did while he was under made me a believer.

Comment

Originally posted by JJJ888
          I was really disappointed that it didn't work that well on me...but after seeing my friends go completely crazy (including one pretending he was the King of England, talking with an English Accent and walking around with a crown cape and scepter) I have to believe that it's true. I just think that I wasn't concentrating hard enough to be completely hypnotized.
          That's what my brother told me. You have to go into it thinking it's possible. If you go in and say it isn't going to happen, then it won't.

Gamertag: KRAAAWG

Comment

Hypnosis is one of those things that I will not believe until it actually happens on me.

Comment

We had one come to my school once and the people who got it done were doing some crazy stuff that they normally didn't do. I didn't have the opportunity to have it done to me because i showed up late :(

But i vote real!

mad props to Tobzilla for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                Hypnosis is one of those things that I will not believe until it actually happens on me.
                Same here.
                SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by JJJ888
                  That's what my brother told me. You have to go into it thinking it's possible. If you go in and say it isn't going to happen, then it won't.
                  I just kept thinking about whether it was actually happening, and the guy kept saying "your eyelids are getting heavy, oh so very heavy" and they were, but not heavy enough for me to go into hypnotic sleep I guess.

Comment

J^3, who let you out ERU's cage?

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

My sister had a hypnotist come to her Senior Grad Night and like 12 people I think were hypnotized. I think it only works on you if you belive it works, because it is all in your head to begin with. It's both real and fake. Nothing is actually real while you're hypnotized, but if you belive it's real, then it seems real and the hypnosis works. My sister told me some really funny stories about what people were doing. The hypnotist told the "victims" that they were supposed to milk a cow, and a couple girls were shying away and saying things like "eww gross don't make me touch that". The people that did "milk the cow" were told to go faster and faster and one guy apparently laid down on his back "under" the "cow" and was just pumping his arms like his life depended on it.
                      Mr Garrison: Does anyone know what sexual harassment means?
                      Cartman: When you are trying to have intercourse with a special lady friend and some other guy comes up and tickles your balls from behind.

Comment

I beleive that it just takes alot of training, anyone can probably do it if they REALLy wanted to

Comment

Originally posted by vatech=accdomination
                          J^3, who let you out ERU's cage?
                          Your mother.

Comment

ever heard of MKUltra?
                            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

I use hypnosis to get girls in my pants

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information