Food

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
    yes you gotta love crabs they are so good.

Does anybody know if Buffalo Wild Wings is good, I saw they are getting one in a shopping center that I go to sometimes.
    Yeah I saw they are putting one in at White Marsh mall (dont know if thats where your talking about or not) But I am looking forward to trying it out.

Comment

• Man I want either a Sonic, Jack In the Box or a In 'N Out in Michigan badly...

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

• i had myself some pita pit this evening
        first time i've had it since like, iwas working in overland park.

chicken caeser with the bacon that makes no sense!
        http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
        For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
          I love 5 guys. I just ate some crabs, god I love being from Maryland.
          last time i went to Baltimore i went to Obrycki's which was godly.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I want a damn Sonic the commercials been on over a year now and there not even building any.

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
              I want a damn Sonic the commercials been on over a year now and there not even building any.
              Sonic commercials run nationwide, yet there are only two in the Northeast. Both of them are located in Southeastern Pennsylvania. Tease, ain't it?

Originally posted by Halsey
              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Yea I mean i've had Sonic a bunch of times when I was in South Carolina about a year ago and I want more.......they shouldn't advertise a place which isn't in my current region, its barbaric...

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                  Sonic commercials run nationwide, yet there are only two in the Northeast. Both of them are located in Southeastern Pennsylvania. Tease, ain't it?
                  I've never seen one

Comment

• There are a couple of Sonics in Amish Country and one in Delaware. I don't understand it.

Originally posted by Halsey
                    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post

There are a couple of Sonics in Amish Country and one in Delaware. I don't understand it.
                      What the H E double hockey sticks why do the Amish have em? according to them they would be rated like Super Evil...

Comment

• I wrote a letter to In 'N Out one time asking them if they were expanding to the Midwest and they said they were! I dont believe them though :(

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by BrentN View Post
                          Maybe I am the only one that feels this way but how can you guys eat fast food? It's so gross. Whether it's Sonic or Arby's or whatever, it's all kind of disgusting to me. I don't know, to each their own, I suppose.
                          Yea, its pretty disgusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
                            Yea, its pretty disgusting.
                            Screw that I love the fact that if I dont feel like it I don't have to cook my food. That if I choose I can have a highschool student, Elderly Woman, or 35 year old guy named Stu whose been there for years and finally made manager, do it for me.

Comment

• There are a few select things at each fast food place that I'm willing to still eat. I can find something that tastes good everywhere I go, but it usually is a struggle. I cannot eat anything at McDonald's anymore. I've always thought their burgers were disgusting and ever since they changed the chicken they use in their sandwiches, I can't eat those either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                                There are a few select things at each fast food place that I'm willing to still eat. I can find something that tastes good everywhere I go, but it usually is a struggle. I cannot eat anything at McDonald's anymore. I've always thought their burgers were disgusting and ever since they changed the chicken they use in their sandwiches, I can't eat those either.
                                McDonald's is easily the most addictive fast food I've ever eaten. It actually changes your mood by a significant amount. You get a "high" while eating it and for a bit afterwards followed by a "crash" as it wears off.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information