Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best NBA draft class ever

Originally posted by cartmanclone
    I think the '03 NBA draft class is the finest produced so far. It included players such as Lebron, Carmelo, D-Wade, Chris Bosh, Kirk Hinrich, T.J. Ford, Luke Ridnour and Josh Howard. All of these players are all very key starters. Half of these guys are their teams franchise players, the others are all integral parts of their Teams. Any thoughts If I'm right or if there is another better class?
    What there are only 2 All-stars in the class. Jordan's class has 4 Hall of Famers.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

what about marquise daniels.

Comment

what about Lebron, Carmelo, D-Wade. The reason i say that is because i was there.

former #1 in post count on this site
        first to 500 posts

Comment

Re: Best NBA draft class ever

Originally posted by ghettosermon
          I think the '03 NBA draft class is the finest produced so far. It included players such as Lebron, Carmelo, D-Wade, Chris Bosh, Kirk Hinrich, T.J. Ford, Luke Ridnour and Josh Howard. All of these players are all very key starters. Half of these guys are their teams franchise players, the others are all integral parts of their Teams. Any thoughts If I'm right or if there is another better class?
          What there are only 2 All-stars in the class. Jordan's class has 4 Hall of Famers.
          I count 3 current ALl-Stars and 8 players that look like they have All-Star Games in their future.

1984 produced 4 HOF players and a bunch of other crap players. 1996 produced 2 or 3,maybe 4 HOF players ( Allen Iverson, Kobe, Nash and if O'neal and Ray ALLen kee on playing like they have, maybe they get in) and a bunch of other good players.1996 has to be the best overall. For the Complete list check out

http://nbadraft.net/history.asp
          http://nbadraft.net/1996.htm

Comment

Originally posted by WildDude
            Originally posted by cal484
            you forgot ndudi ebi :D
            no joke he could be great if given the chance
            You're kidding right? He did nothing for the Wolves, and if he would have been given the chance he still would have done nothing. The class with KG was pretty good.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by TCU
              what about Lebron, Carmelo, D-Wade. The reason i say that is because i was there.
              Me to, and i broght a ball to get signiturs and i got Darko and Chis Kamen to sign it so i was really stoked becuase i got 2 of the top 5 picks to sign this ball and i guy there offerd me $100 for the bal but i said no because i thought in 10 years ill proble be able to get a coupel grad for it....ya that didn't work out
              myspace.com/infantreemusic

Comment

Originally posted by getwellchad
                Originally posted by TCU
                Me to, and i broght a ball to get signiturs and i got Darko and Chis Kamen to sign it so i was really stoked becuase i got 2 of the top 5 picks to sign this ball and i guy there offerd me $100 for the bal but i said no because i thought in 10 years ill proble be able to get a coupel grad for it....ya that didn't work out
                Nice i didnt get anything signed but i was able to high-five Lebron when he was walking up and down the aisle high-fiving everyone.

former #1 in post count on this site
                first to 500 posts

Comment

Originally posted by Keak Thee Sneak
                  Though I'm a Mavs fan and MArquis needs to be on the list, he wasn't drafted

Comment

you're right CArtman part 1

Comment

96 is up there but 1984 was better. Ewing, Olajuwan, Barkley and Stockton, is there still a question.

Comment

How did you get banned and get to keep the name?

Comment

Originally posted by chicago'sgiant fan
                          How did you get banned and get to keep the name?
                          I don't know

Comment

Overall definately 96, but individually definately 84.

Also, did cartmanclone get banned, because his name is not in blue and it can not be clicked on like every other name?
                            Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

The 84 draft has all the legends. If Lebron plays up to potential and becomes the next Michael Jordan then his draft will be right behind it. The 84 draft without question though.

Comment

Originally posted by nvot9
                                Overall definately 96, but individually definately 84.

Also, did cartmanclone get banned, because his name is not in blue and it can not be clicked on like every other name?
                                yes it was a while ago

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information