Trucks and Cars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trucks and Cars

Well, i just got my license 2 days ago, and im planning on buying myself a car as we only have 2 cars and both my parents are out a lot so i need to buy my own. Now im looking for a truck specifically.

I need help though as im not really a car fan and i just know basics and stuff. So i would appreciate if you guys could help me with advice on which trucks or even cars are best in both performance and fuel efficiency.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    If it helps i live in LA...in case you know somewhere i can go to check em out.
    Again, help is greatly appreciated.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
    Originally posted by TitanHope
    R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
    He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

You probably need to say how much money you have available...

Comment

Trucks are pointless with the gas prices now. Unless you live on a farm or haul stuff all day, you should just buy a fuel effiecent car. I saw a Toyota Yaris today, pretty nice car. I'd buy it if I wasn't heterosexual.

Comment

I have both.... :)

Comment

go with an older toyota tacoma, they are fuel efficient and not huge

Comment

I drive Expedition and I love it. I drove a small lexus before, and it was fine, but I couldn't go back to it after riding around in the Expedition. Gas of course is what you expect, but it is not terrible.

Comment

I usually check out AutoTrader.com

Click on "Advanced Search" and put in the information.. Comes up with a list of cars in your area for sale that fit what you want.

Comment

Get a Honda Civic. Easy to find, cheap, very fuel efficient.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

i only have about 7 to 8g to spend so obviously it has to be a used car. ive checked autotrader but i just wanted an opinion on which car would be best for a 17 year old.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                  Originally posted by TitanHope
                  R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                  He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

get a POS beater for only like 500$ since the majority of new drivers get in an accident anyways.

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                      i only have about 7 to 8g to spend so obviously it has to be a used car. ive checked autotrader but i just wanted an opinion on which car would be best for a 17 year old.
                      Kia Rios are pretty good for that price range. You could get a stripped down model (no A/C, no power steering, manual tran) new for less than 8k with the full 50/75/100 warranty. Toyota Camrys, Honda Civics or Honda Accords are good too--you'd have to go used, but you could still get pretty nice ones.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Ford Explorer

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Im looking for a used Subaru Legacy sedan or used Isuzu Rodeo.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                            Im looking for a used Subaru Legacy sedan or used Isuzu Rodeo.
                            I have a '96 Subaru Legacy sedan. 165,000 miles and still running well. I think I can squeeze another year out of it. I'm going to look for a Subaru Impreza WRX next summer.

Comment

I agree with the peeps that said go with a car cheaper when it comes to gas.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information