All-Pro Football 2K8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All-Pro Football 2K8

I couldn't find a thread for this, so I thought I'd create one, what with the game's release today. I've been a big fan of the 2K series since day one, and the more I see of this game, the more it looks absolutely amazing.

http://2ksports.com/games/football2k8/

Discuss.
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

looks pretty good, but not good enough to buy over madden. I'd probably rent it however.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Maddens got real players and such, gotta go with it. BTW Smokey Joe, I look forward to dominating you in Madden.

Comment

Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
        Maddens got real players and such, gotta go with it. BTW Smokey Joe, I look forward to dominating you in Madden.
        you wish... :D

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Yeah these guys are completely fake...

If I had any sort of cash at the moment or a next-gen system, then I'd get this immediately, because 2K's gameplay blows Madden's away.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Ive always hated 2K on my ps2 so ill probably wont play this at all because i just have how the move on ps2.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Anyone else think they released this at the wrong time? That they should have been waiting and released it in like January or February when the other two sports wind down and their video games are getting old?

Follow Me on Twitter!
              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                Anyone else think they released this at the wrong time? That they should have been waiting and released it in like January or February when the other two sports wind down and their video games are getting old?
                I agree, why would they want to compete with NCAA followed by Madden. Its gotten terrible reviews, but i will still give it a try bc 2k5 was classic

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

...Jerry Rice, John Elway, Barry Sanders...No they aren't real players.

QFT. I almost got this over NCAA but meh...The NCAA football games have always been my favorite and gave me hours and hours of play. I might get this later on though.

Comment

Wouldn't really matter either way. They'd still get killed in the sales due to nearly everyone being a EA/Madden diehard fan.
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

I Will Buy That Game

Comment

Madden shouldn't have bought the NFL Players rights. It gives them no competition to put out a good game.

The years Madden was truly innovative and fresh, 2k sports was right behind them pushing them to preform.

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                          Madden shouldn't have bought the NFL Players rights. It gives them no competition to put out a good game.
                          That was the idea, to not have competition. Obviously, people still bought it even though they complained about it all the time.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                            Discuss.
                            I think it's a novel idea, having old players in the game. Granted, I don't think it is going to do well but I think that next year, when 2k can do an NFL game, they are going to be able to build on this game's gameplay and graphics to make a game that will really push Madden.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I just think it's BS that EA Sports has a monopoly on certain sports games.. they can't be challenged when it comes to Madden, NHL, or College sports.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information