No announcement yet.

The Simpsons / Family Guy / American Dad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American Dad has one moment per episode.

Luckily for them, I have such low value for my time that one laugh per half hour is worthwhile.

Comment

Old Simpsons>Family Guy>King of the Hill>American Dad>New Simpsons

Sig by rainbeaukid2
      Originally posted by yodachu
      Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

FAMILY GUY!!!

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

Old simpsons (not season 1 or so, but seasons 3-7 or so) were by far the best comedy show that was ever on TV.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Family Guy. Stewie is the funniest!
            | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby
              The episode where Stan and his family move to Saudi Arabia agianst their will is hilarious. I guess you have to have some sort of knowledge of politics to appreciate American Dad.
              Nah I don't think that's the case with that show at all. Its just not that good. although if I do remember correctly the episode you mentioned was pretty good, but most aren't. Very few good moments

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee
                Originally posted by ricky bobby
                The episode where Stan and his family move to Saudi Arabia agianst their will is hilarious. I guess you have to have some sort of knowledge of politics to appreciate American Dad.
                Nah I don't think that's the case with that show at all. Its just not that good. although if I do remember correctly the episode you mentioned was pretty good, but most aren't. Very few good moments
                I atually thnk that Family Guy went down hill after the producers started making American Dad.
                but Family Guy is still alot better than American Dad.
                "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Family Guy by far

Comment

I don't care for any of them anymore. They've lost the novelty.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

I don't watch the Simpsons anymore or American Dad.

Family guy was insane the first three seasons. Since it's come back it's had some good moments but not quite what it was. Last nights episode was dissapointing, too many of the jokes were about ancient people that I've never heard of.

Comment

The Simpson Early Seasons are classic.... how is south park not here it owns everything.

Comment

Family Guy is one of the funniest shows ever. You better watch what you say about Family Guy or the evil monkey in your closet will own you. LOL The Simpsons is good too.

Comment

Simpsons- Old and stale. I watch it, but only because it was my favorite show growing up. Has its moments.

Family Guy- First 3 seasons were hilarious. Its horrible now.

American Dad- Didnt like it. Then started watching it. It was decent. Now i dont watch it, its boring and not funny.

So only the simpsons. They really should have simpsons and futurama from 8-9. At 9 i just turn over to comedy network (canadian channel) and watch reruns of simpsons and south park.

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
                              family guy isnt as funny as it used to be.
                              the old simpsons are better.
                              American dad was rarely ever funny.
                              Pretty much

South Park > Futurama > Simpsons > Family Guy > Crap > American Dad
                              Mr Garrison: Does anyone know what sexual harassment means?
                              Cartman: When you are trying to have intercourse with a special lady friend and some other guy comes up and tickles your balls from behind.

Comment

For some reason I think that King of the Hill is the most down to earth while still being funny cartoon, adult show out there....Hank is a carbon copy of every man who thinks he can't have emotions and Bobby metaphorically is every child out there whose father wants them to play sports but has no ambition to...I just find it hilarious at times...

I also love Family guy....

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information