No announcement yet.

Sig Idol 4 n00bs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in if we can get this started in enough time for me to get mine in before I leave for vacation on sunday.

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
    Titty sprinkles

Comment

Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
      I'll do it, extreme n00bs like ripdw and M_O_S need not apply.

BTW D-Unit, ROVER>>>>>DEADLY
      I'm not sure the management of Rover would appreciate you saying a comment like that. If you represent them, I'm terribly disappointed that you feel the need to say something disrespectful like that. Out of my respect for Rover and the good things they do there and some of the great members they have there, not to mention a great owner, I would never say something like that regardless if I thought they were better or worse than Deadly.

As admin here at NFLDC, let me ask you... Are you familiar with the rules against sig advertising? I know WisconsinBadger does, but I let it fly. Now thanks to you, I'll have to be more strict on the rules from now on. Way to shoot yourself in the foot.

Comment

Originally posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
        I'm in if we can get this started in enough time for me to get mine in before I leave for vacation on sunday.
        we'll get this started as soon as we can. How many people do you think we should get

So far we've got:

Me
        gbpackers0065
        ncst8fan83
        The Dynasty
        DLS42
        Bantx
        PACKmanN

and for judges:

wiscbadgerfootball
        Last edited by Mockalicious; 07-21-2007, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          I'm not sure the management of Rover would appreciate you saying a comment like that. If you represent them, I'm terribly disappointed that you feel the need to say something disrespectful like that. Out of my respect for Rover and the good things they do there and some of the great members they have there, not to mention a great owner, I would never say something like that regardless if I thought they were better or worse than Deadly.

As admin here at NFLDC, let me ask you... Are you familiar with the rules against sig advertising? I know WisconsinBadger does, but I let it fly. Now thanks to you, I'll have to be more strict on the rules from now on. Way to shoot yourself in the foot.
          sorry for any disrespect.. in now way is Rover trying to discredit all the work and any money you have put into trying to make a good learning community and I respect all you do, on behalf of RoverGFX, I apologize to you.

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
            sorry for any disrespect.. in now way is Rover trying to discredit all the work and any money you have put into trying to make a good learning community and I respect all you do, on behalf of RoverGFX, I apologize to you.
            You have nothing to apologize for, but I can respect that.

Comment

I apologize D-Unit, I was just kidding around. I'm on Deadly everyday.

Comment

Ill do it i suppose always want a reason to sigs other than Requests.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

if you need more peeps ill enter. gotta get better for my graphics classes coming up in the fall.

Hitman D

Comment

Im guessing you have to know about sigs, like how to make them basically, to judge them?

Comment

Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
                      Im guessing you have to know about sigs, like how to make them basically, to judge them?
                      that would be ideal

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

Im not a noob i was in on sig idol 1. Losing to shave in the semifinals, but yea im in on this.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
                        Originally posted by DLS42
                        Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.

Comment

Originally posted by DLS42 View Post
                          Im not a noob i was in on sig idol 1. Losing to shave in the semifinals, but yea im in on this.
                          most of us aren't really noobs we just weren't allowed in the previous sig idol

Comment

i know. i was just playin. if the nubs are in on this where is SuperKevin. he has to be a #1 seed.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
                            Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.

Comment

Originally posted by DLS42 View Post
                              i know. i was just playin. if the nubs are in on this where is SuperKevin. he has to be a #1 seed.
                              No way I'm letting him in, I don't want that type of competition

Comment

Originally posted by Mockalicious View Post
                                No way I'm letting him in, I don't want that type of competition
                                The rest of us would have to elevate our games THAT much more. PLEASE???

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information