No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zim3031
    I hope that 2 hour episode doesn't cut into prisonbreak.
    It is...at the end of today's episode, they said "In two weeks..."

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen
      why? How much 24 can one person watch in one night?

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen
        why? How much 24 can one person watch in one night?
        10-12 hrs

Comment

Originally posted by Ward
          Originally posted by Xiomera
          I knew right when they McCarthy said he found someone to program the triggers that it was gonna be Morris. 24 has gotten too predictable.
          Maybe you've gotten smarter, because I didn't see that coming at all.
          It became even more apparent when he got that memo about his brother. Same exact thing happened to Adam, another CTU guy, in season 3, when his sister got sick and died. 24 isn't seriously gonna use the same exact plotline again.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

I guess I am in the same boat as Xio. I knew from the beginning of the episode when Phil killed the one guard the he was evil. Also, it was clear that someone from CTU was the guy who could put the trigger together, but it wasn't until we found out that his brother was supposidly transfered to a hospitle that it was Morris. Maybe it is me watching 24 for 6 years now that I know whats comming. But I still love 24 and it is still my favorite TV show.

I also think the VP and co are part of "the Company" as well. Plus, I wonder what tatic Fayed is going to use to get Morris to program the trigger. I have no idea what he could do since no matter what Morris will die and if he does program the triggers, he will just take millions of people with him.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe
              I also think the VP and co are part of "the Company" as well. Plus, I wonder what tatic Fayed is going to use to get Morris to program the trigger. I have no idea what he could do since no matter what Morris will die and if he does program the triggers, he will just take millions of people with him.
              Last season they tried to make the VP seem evil as well, so it could be nothing. I would like to point out that Powers Boothe is a Texas State alumni though, so anything is possible! :D

Comment

I knew right when they McCarthy said he found someone to program the triggers that it was gonna be Morris. 24 has gotten too predictable.
                Maybe you've gotten smarter, because I didn't see that coming at all.
                It became even more apparent when he got that memo about his brother. Same exact thing happened to Adam, another CTU guy, in season 3, when his sister got sick and died. 24 isn't seriously gonna use the same exact plotline again.
                I don't recall that happening. And I am almost one with rewatching day 3 of 24.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                  Last season they tried to make the VP seem evil as well, so it could be nothing. I would like to point out that Powers Boothe is a Texas State alumni though, so anything is possible! :D
                  I wish I had the name "Powers Boothe." That'd be badass.

Comment

wow.... chloe basically just killed Morris...... she is sooo stupid

Comment

Morris is like a straighter, but gayer version of Edgar. And Edgar was pretty gay.

and if the g word turns to cool, I really meant g.ay.

Comment

Chloe > Vanderjagt when it comes to choking

Comment

Nadia will turn out a terrorist. Mark it down. Remember when (forgetting his name right now, Chloe's X boyfrined) let Nadia into the server without racial profiling. It's gonna come back to haunt him. She will be a terrorist. THere is always someone bad in CTU, and why else would they show that seen?

Comment

Originally posted by jetsfan3
                            Nadia will turn out a terrorist. Mark it down. Remember when (forgetting his name right now, Chloe's X boyfrined) let Nadia into the server without racial profiling. It's gonna come back to haunt him. She will be a terrorist. THere is always someone bad in CTU, and why else would they show that seen?
                            Because Milo and Nadia will bone later, and it will be hot.

Comment

Originally posted by jetsfan3

There is no way that happens. The show is already under fire for it's portrayal of Muslims; they need a few token 'good' Muslims to make up for the plethora of evil terrorists. That scene was there to show the 'wrong' in discriminating against loyal citizens, that happen to have a certain background.

Overall tonight was a very good episode. Much better than the previous two. I cannot wait to see how they develop the James Cromwell character.

Comment

2 hours next week, does that mean there will be a week off after that or something?

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information