The Michael Vick legal discussion thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2954244

Tony Taylor pleaded guilty today for having a role in the dogfighting scandal. He also said that Bad Newz Kennels was funded almost exclusively by Vick. He also stated that Vick was frequently at dog fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
      http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2954244

Tony Taylor pleaded guilty today for having a role in the dogfighting scandal. He also said that Bad Newz Kennels was funded almost exclusively by Vick. He also stated that Vick was frequently at dog fights.

I wonder what kind of evidence the Feds have.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
        I wonder what kind of evidence the Feds have.
        Enough for Tony Taylor to change his plea.

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
          I like what Goodell is doing here. He's taking a very patient approach and is doing his research before jumping with both feet and starting some sort of fire storm.
          Fortunatly for him this is going on in the Off-season where he can afford to do nothing and take his time. If it happened during the season he'd have to make a tough decision quickly.

Now with the guy testifying for the Feds it gives him more leverage to suspend Vick for the season.
          "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

• If I was that guy I wouldn't testify against Vick I would make a testimony for Vick tryin to clear his name then when I got out whenever that would be I would try to get hush money outta him, like I wont go to CNN with the story if your offers right...

Comment

• Vick is sunk now that the Feds have leveraged his entourage to turn on him. Don't be surprised when they will hit him with much stiffer charges like racketeering.

Comment

• The only thing he got in exchange for testifying was immunity from charges related to his testimony. That means he had very little reason to make it up. Now, Goodell should suspend him. The evidence is piling up and more and more people are testifying against him. Now it really is a formality.
                I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                  http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2954244

Since Taylor took a plea bargain, and whatever he says can't get him in more trouble, Michael Vick is ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                    Vick is sunk now that the Feds have leveraged his entourage to turn on him. Don't be surprised when they will hit him with much stiffer charges like racketeering.

Yeah, it's getting worse day by day for Vick. If this all goes how it's expected, it will be another major loss in my eyes. As a Mets fan, I got first hand knowledge of this, with Darryl Strawberry, and Doc Gooden. What could have been....

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information