Watch This Kid Go

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch This Kid Go

I just watched his video and wow. The kid isnt even a teenager and hes tearin it up at rb. Just watch this.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/28295/

Cody Paul is the truth.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

god there have been like 3 threads about him

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

With all of the internet publicity this kid is getting, I wouldnt doubt he goes crazy when he realizes he isnt god.

Comment

youtube thread

Comment

i already posted this

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if he just hit puberty sooner than his peers and it just physically more advanced. Hell, I bet we wont even hear much about him by the time he's in HS.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

after watching that im convinced that kid will be a D-1 recruit at some position. If he doesn't get hurt that is.
                Dedicated to the chase for back-to-back Superbowl titles. New York Giants for life.

Comment

Is that KMH?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

are you slow?

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                      Is that KMH?

Dude, KMH would have freakin OWNED Cody Paul. Cody Paul would never wanna run the ball again if he ever ran into KMH, he of the immortal stats kept by his father.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by BrentN View Post
                        I wouldn't be surprised if he just hit puberty sooner than his peers and it just physically more advanced. Hell, I bet we wont even hear much about him by the time he's in HS.
                        Actually, once all these kids hit growth spurts, they're going to have to re-learn how to play football physically. I used to ref some soccer and football games around kids who were just going through puberty, and the best kids were the ones who were still small and didn't have to cope with waking up with an additional 2 inches on their legs.

Honestly, youth sports are fun and great and whatever, but we have no idea how good any of these kids are until junior varsity football in high school.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information