Through the Fire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fred Savage
    I havent had the oppurtunity to see him play in the NBA yet. Is he good ?or just another high school bust? I liked his family and how they dealt with the situation and the s**t they had to go through but Telfair seemed like a cocky arrogant bastard. I just realized I graduated in 04. Instead of being a NBA lottery pick I now post on an online NFL draft message board posing as a C-List celebrity. What the f**k has my life become.
    Fred, have you gotten help or something. YOu seem to be doubting yourselve and your originnalities

Comment

Originally posted by dafujz
      It was really well made, good documentary. The end gives us a glimpse of the future of the little one, he was shakin! :P
      Yeah, his little brother owns. Hopefull UCLA can pick him up. :P Solid movie though. Sebastion is pretty good though, in the NBA. Nothing special though. 9 points a game.

Comment

Originally posted by cartmanclone
        I havent had the oppurtunity to see him play in the NBA yet. Is he good ?or just another high school bust? I liked his family and how they dealt with the situation and the s**t they had to go through but Telfair seemed like a cocky arrogant bastard. I just realized I graduated in 04. Instead of being a NBA lottery pick I now post on an online NFL draft message board posing as a C-List celebrity. What the f**k has my life become.
        Fred, have you gotten help or something. YOu seem to be doubting yourselve and your originnalities
        Cartmanclone, whet r u taking abouut. I dont no what you meen. What originnalites are you refering two.

Comment

Cartmanclone, whet r u taking abouut. I dont no what you meen. What originnalites are you refering two.
          your weirdness

Comment

your weirdness
            Oh, I am not acting as weird as I was before? Is that what your trying to get at? I dont know, I am positive I am bi-polar so maybe that has something to with it. Or all of my material has gotten old, and the mods delete my random threads now anyway so it doesnt matter. Off Topic clearly says anything besides football. Have a nice day.

Comment

awesome docementry- they need more like it really great story and i loved how he dissed l'ville, hes not a bust yet hes just had injury problems but he'll break out once he gets outta portland cause he aint gettin the minutes he deserves

Comment

That was very good. By far the best ESPN original film, which isnt saying much but it was still amazing.

I think you need to be introduced to a little film called "3" my friend.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
                Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

Originally posted by moc182
                  That was very good. By far the best ESPN original film, which isnt saying much but it was still amazing.

I think you need to be introduced to a little film called "3" my friend.
                  I love you moc. We share the same humor.

Comment

And a mutual love of Roger Lodge.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
                    Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

Telfair is decent but he will never be as good as he thinks he is until he can hit the NBA three. He's still really young, so he's got time. I think he can be a top 3 point guard in the NBA eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by cravedog
                        he will never be as good as he thinks he is
                        Thats an understatement. Damn that was a good documentary. I hope ESPN does everyone a favor and stops making horrible movies. They should follow this up with a bunch of documentarys.

Comment

The funny thing is that he got draft by Portland. That is the sad ending to his life.

Comment

One thing I was wondering the whole time. Who was that creepy old guy who kept talking to him. He reminded me of a mobster or something. Was that some NBA scout or something.

Comment

What was the song in the beggining and end of the movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruin Blitz
                                What was the song in the beggining and end of the movie?
                                Jay-z - Moment of Clarity from the Black Album.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information