Through the Fire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Through the Fire

It's coming up after Bracketology. It's the documentary on Sebastion Telfair. Are you going to watch it?

i'll probably watch a re-run later this week

Comment

It seems interesting, but I have a short attention span. HELLO FAMILY GUY!

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
      Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelers4Life
        It seems interesting, but I have a short attention span. HELLO FAMILY GUY!
        :D

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Never heard of it.

Comment

I actually was planning on watching it till I realized there is a new FAMILY GUY on tonight..cant miss that! I probably watch a re-run when it comes on again. It looks like it will be really interesting

Comment

Yes. I love documentarys. They are the only movies I watch.

Comment

This is very good. Louisville lol, yeah right

Comment

That was very good. By far the best ESPN original film, which isnt saying much but it was still amazing.

Comment

Sebastion Telfair = ownage. Awesome player.

Comment

It was really well made, good documentary. The end gives us a glimpse of the future of the little one, he was shakin! :P

"I sit back in the chair and then I break out the kush, I hope she like banana cause I got that fruit by the foot"

Comment

It was solid

Comment

I liked it. It kind of reminded me of hoop dreams a little.

Comment

I havent had the oppurtunity to see him play in the NBA yet. Is he good ?or just another high school bust? I liked his family and how they dealt with the situation and the s**t they had to go through but Telfair seemed like a cocky arrogant bastard. I just realized I graduated in 04. Instead of being a NBA lottery pick I now post on an online NFL draft message board posing as a C-List celebrity. What the f**k has my life become.

Comment

Does anyone know the name of the featured song? That song is nuts.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information