The Open Championships

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Open Championships

It's called The Open in my books. But many of you silly Americans like to call it The British Open.

I think now is definately the time for Sergio Garcia, so talented for so long yet he still hasn't got his 1st major. Up by 3 on #2 and by 6 on the #3's I would consider it a pretty big choke jon if he lost it tommorow. I'm definately rooting for him to win now that Tiger and Mike Weir are pretty much out of the running. But hey, anything can happen, Steve Stricker shot a -7 today and we all remember what happened to the legendary Jean Van De Velde the last time The Open was played at Carnoustie.

stephenson86

steve stricker ftw.

Comment

The Open. *snickers* you call that golf?
      The grass is dead as hell! You need a raft and a paddle to get to the next hole!
      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

My pick before the Open started was Sergio Garcia and I am pretty happy with that pick right now.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Sergio will play about 4 over par today and someone will catch him.
          Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Go Choi!
            I just recently saw the AT&T National, it was pretty good. But anyway Sergio's got it locked

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Pretty awesome tournament there today. It pretty much included anything that a golf fan could want from 72nd hole meltdowns to a constant battle for the leaderboard through the final back nine. Even better once you throw in Romero's triumpant rise to the top but being humbled on the final two to a third place finish. Then throw in a good playoff and it doesn't get much better.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                Sergio will play about 4 over par today and someone will catch him.
                WOW I was right on. Way to go Harrington!!!!!
                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

WOW I was right on. Way to go Harrington!!!!!
                  I think we could all have guessed that. Sergio always seems to blow it when he's in contention for a major tournament.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                  RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

Originally posted by sdpads24 View Post
                    I think we could all have guessed that. Sergio always seems to blow it when he's in contention for a major tournament.
                    Anyone could say that now but no one else posted it. I just cant stand Garcia so im glad he choked.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Anyone could say that now but no one else posted it. I just cant stand Garcia so im glad he choked.
                      I was more so trying to say that no one could have been suprised by Garcias fallout of the lead. I was glad to see a guy like Harrington win, he has always been a solid player.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                      RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

I was rooting for Sergio in the end, but Harrington played very well, and Im glad to see him win.

Comment

Originally posted by comahan View Post
                          I was rooting for Sergio in the end, but Harrington played very well, and Im glad to see him win.
                          Sergio just has never been able to figure out how to close out a big tournament

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                            Sergio just has never been able to figure out how to close out a big tournament
                            He usually plays good in the Ryder cup doesnt he? Or am I getting him confused with someone else?

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Sergio was at one point considered "The One to Contend with Tiger" but he fell of that pedestal in favor of I would say, Vijay who lost to Mickelson.

Is David Duval still playing?
                              Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information