Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's asking for immediate appeal since he's in nyc now. i think he'll play

Comment

No it was completely accidental. He shot, it was blocked and so he went straight back for the ball.
      | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

C'mon, its Ginobli he always gets calls, which makes me think that it is weird that he is getting one again.

I hate Ginobli.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky
          They should suspend him for being the biggest flamer in all of the NBA
          KOBE BRAYNT > dwayne wade

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58
            Originally posted by Bucky
            They should suspend him for being the biggest flamer in all of the NBA
            KOBE BRAYNT > dwayne wade
            KOBE BRYANT > kobe braynt

by BoneKrusher
            <DG> how metal unseen
            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

now the knicks can win tonight......

oh wait, they're the knicks

^^Sig From Nvot9
              J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S
                I am so *********** pissed right now. I am going tonight and was pumped to see him live. ***********
                ouch

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

This is just another typical move by Ginobli. He is probably one of the biggest ''floppers'' in the NBA. The league office must have been high while watching the clip of this incident to rule against Kobe. He even checked to see if Ginobli was ok. :roll:

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                  RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

Originally posted by sdpads24
                    This is just another typical move by Ginobli. He is probably one of the biggest ''floppers'' in the NBA. The league office must have been high while watching the clip of this incident to rule against Kobe. He even checked to see if Ginobli was ok. :roll:
                    :roll:

Watch the game again buddy. Manu was bleading and his face swelled up. So please stop talking.

While it was a BS call on Kobe, I don't like the guy so I'm not too broken up about it.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34

Watch the game again buddy. Manu was bleading and his face swelled up. So please stop talking.

While it was a BS call on Kobe, I don't like the guy so I'm not too broken up about it.
                      Manu is a big flopper regardless of that play.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                      RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

This is terrible. Bad, bad suspension

Comment

the NBA should let him appell it

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34

Manu is a big flopper regardless of that play.
                            But it wasn't a typical move because he actually got hurt. Sure, he's a flopper, but that doesn't change the fact that Kobe actually caught him in the face on that play.

Now if he flopped, it'd be another story, but he didn't, so therefore your argument about him on this play is irrelavent.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Appeal Denied.. Kobe is gone a game. He really enjoys playing there because they started chanting "MVP!" last year while playing in the MSG. David Stern is a asshole!

Comment

He should have got 5 games.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information