Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yodachu
    He should have got 5 games.
    Naaa.. It wasn't that severe. I think the NBA was aware of how Manu Ginobili likes to act.

Comment

nice acting job manu putting ketchup up ur nose and making kobe look even worse... kobe didnt do a thing manu put his face right on top of him and kobe was just moving

Comment

Originally posted by WildDude
        nice acting job manu putting ketchup up ur nose and making kobe look even worse... kobe didnt do a thing manu put his face right on top of him and kobe was just moving
        This is going in my sig!

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB
          Naaa.. It wasn't that severe. I think the NBA was aware of how Manu Ginobili likes to act.
          I was just joking. I just really hate Kobe, but seriously he shouldn't have got suspended. That costed the Lakers a W. I hate the Spurs and thier bitching, they need to quit whining.

Comment

I was just joking. I just really hate Kobe, but seriously he shouldn't have got suspended. That costed the Lakers a W. I hate the Spurs and thier bitching, they need to quit whining.
            Hey, who's to say the Knicks still would've won if Kobe played?

Comment

Originally posted by ny10804
              Hey, who's to say the Knicks still would've won if Kobe played?
              Kobe

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
              RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

Originally posted by WildDude
                speaking of acting, I love when Paul Pierce had that "neck injury" in the playoff that year

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information