Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madden 2008 Rookie Ratings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by nfrillman View Post
    Maybe its just me, but it seems that the differences in rookie ratings much larger than in years past, from 74 to 87. Seriously, 87??? I know Calvin in a superstud prospect and all, but he hasn't played in a game, and I don't remember any rookie, real or computer created being rated over 85. But the biggest rip off is Carriker not being a 90!!!! I MEAN WTF!!!!!!! AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reggie was a 87 I believe.

    But really you have to think about it. Speed has to be at least 94. Agility in the high 80s. Accelleration in the low 90s. Strength in the 70s. Jump at 97 at least. Hands in the mid eighties (would be mid 90s if not a rookie). Break tackle in the 70s. Awareness will probably have to be low, like they did Mario Williams (it was a rediculous 40 something. AWR is done to affect overall, almost nothing else).
    Virginia Tech.
    ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

    Next Up: 2012

    Comment


    • #17
      I am more surprised about Spencer than Harrell, I think Harrell is 1 pt underrated.

      Comment


      • #18
        The Harrell rating makes my day.


        http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

        Comment


        • #19
          Im surprised that Anderson and Timmons are only 80's.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
            Calvin Johnson is going to beast like no other in this game.
            96 Spd
            74 Str
            93 Agi
            96 Acc
            97 Jump
            78 Btk

            didnt see his Catch or Awr

            also Reggie was 87

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
              The Harrell rating makes my day.
              The Vikings organization makes my day everyday, lol joking. Justin Harrell would have gone to the Texans if he wasn't hurt, wow talk about hating also how does Meriweather get an 80 when he missed most of the season?

              Comment


              • #22
                http://www.sportsgamer.com/content/9...rookie-preview

                Calvin Johnson
                Overall- 87
                Speed- 96
                Acceleration- 95
                Catch- 86
                Jump- 97
                Spectacular Catch- 94
                Release- 89

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                  The Vikings organization makes my day everyday, lol joking. Justin Harrell would have gone to the Texans if he wasn't hurt, wow talk about hating.
                  Talk about optimism

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    also check back around 8pm i should have 2nd round posted

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by The Legend View Post
                      96 Spd
                      74 Str
                      93 Agi
                      96 Acc
                      97 Jump
                      78 Btk

                      didnt see his Catch or Awr

                      also Reggie was 87
                      I think that is a bit too generous.

                      96 speed? He is not Lee Evans fast. 94, maybe 95 IMO.

                      93 agility? Way too high IMO. He is not a very agile guy.

                      96 accell? Again too high IMO. More like 93/94.

                      78 break tackle? All I know is Anquan Boldin better have 82 or more break tackle.
                      Virginia Tech.
                      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

                      Next Up: 2012

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                        http://www.sportsgamer.com/content/9...rookie-preview

                        Calvin Johnson
                        Overall- 87
                        Speed- 96
                        Acceleration- 95
                        Catch- 86
                        Jump- 97
                        Spectacular Catch- 94
                        Release- 89
                        thought it was 96 acc i went and check the link is right it was 95 acc opps

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
                          Talk about optimism
                          how? he was a top 10 pick and the best DT before he was hurt, I list facts.(don't red rep me just because you made a dumb comment like last time.)

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
                            Talk about optimism
                            Harrell definitely had the potential to go top 12 IMO had he not been injured. I still think the Packers reached, but whatever.
                            Virginia Tech.
                            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

                            Next Up: 2012

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                              I think that is a bit too generous.

                              96 speed? He is not Lee Evans fast. 94, maybe 95 IMO.

                              93 agility? Way too high IMO. He is not a very agile guy.

                              96 accell? Again too high IMO. More like 93/94.

                              78 break tackle? All I know is Anquan Boldin better have 82 or more break tackle.
                              lee evens is

                              97 Spd
                              91 Agi
                              99 Acc

                              so lee is way faster hes one of the most faster player in the game

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by volman88 View Post
                                I disagree with anthony spencer
                                Why? He's hasn't played a down at OLB. If he were projected as a DE he'd probably be a 80-82.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information