No announcement yet.

Madden 2008 Rookie Ratings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EA Sports highers football scouts to decide on players ratings, once there handed in EA looks them over and makes tweaks. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Comment

nevermind i found it
      Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
      I smoke ten blunts before lunch
      Gucci Mane

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
        I think that is a bit too generous.

96 speed? He is not Lee Evans fast. 94, maybe 95 IMO.

93 agility? Way too high IMO. He is not a very agile guy.

96 accell? Again too high IMO. More like 93/94.

78 break tackle? All I know is Anquan Boldin better have 82 or more break tackle.

Well Lee and Calvin have different running styles, Calvin doesnt look like he is running hard but he is covering more ground than Evans and will blaze past most DBs in the NFL.

For being 6'5 239 He is extremely agile and while I don't agree 93 it should be no lower than 87 or 88.

He comes off the line like a rocket his acceleration is amazing 96 is about right if anything its too low.

He breaks tackles like a power TE because he is 6'5 239 pounds of solid muscle, and Anquan shouldn't have more break tackle than CJ.

The NFL has never scene a specimen like CJ and he is gonna absolutely dominate.
        HALL OF FAMER!
        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

where are you finding these ratings?

Comment

dude are you making this info up or is it from a site?

Comment

Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
              where are you finding these ratings?
              http://www.sportsgamer.com/content/9...rookie-preview
              Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
              I smoke ten blunts before lunch
              Gucci Mane

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                dude are you making this info up or is it from a site?
                it was played on G4TV for 17 mins as they showed the rosters and depth charts

the video was also posted on youtube but the quality is not so good
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=SlqHdYDTpYI

i also have this same video so if you have any question just ask

Comment

Ted Ginn has 100 agility?!?!?!?!?!?! ********! No way he's higher than Reggie Bush.

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend View Post
                    it was played on G4TV for 17 mins as they showed the rosters and depth charts

the video was also posted on youtube but the quality is not so good
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=SlqHdYDTpYI

i also have this same video so if you have any question just ask
                    If you know any Steelers ratings aside from Polamalu and Timmons that'd be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                      Ted Ginn has 100 agility?!?!?!?!?!?! ********! No way he's higher than Reggie Bush.

thanks for point that out thats a miss print

he also has 99 check the video you guys want to check what im saying

Comment

thanks for point that out thats a miss print

he also has 99 check the video you guys want to check what im saying
                        Sorry then. Still awfully high, but ok.

Comment

EA Sports highers football scouts to decide on players ratings, once there handed in EA looks them over and makes tweaks. Just thought I'd throw it out there.
                          must be bad stupid scouts then...

So thats what GRF has been doing this whole time

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

If you know any Steelers ratings aside from Polamalu and Timmons that'd be cool.
                            sure give me about 5-7 mins and ill have the starting 3 players by postion overalls

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                              Well Lee and Calvin have different running styles, Calvin doesnt look like he is running hard but he is covering more ground than Evans and will blaze past most DBs in the NFL.

For being 6'5 239 He is extremely agile and while I don't agree 93 it should be no lower than 87 or 88.

He comes off the line like a rocket his acceleration is amazing 96 is about right if anything its too low.

He breaks tackles like a power TE because he is 6'5 239 pounds of solid muscle, and Anquan shouldn't have more break tackle than CJ.

The NFL has never scene a specimen like CJ and he is gonna absolutely dominate.
                              And he's on the LIONS!!! I can feel everybodies jealousy. It feels good.

Comment

sure give me about 5-7 mins and ill have the starting 3 players by postion overalls
                                Alrite awesome thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information