Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madden 2008 Rookie Ratings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    If Favre doesnt have a 90, I'll be made, he had an 88 coming off the 29INt year, and he did better this year so he deserves a higher rating IMO
    Did they add HOF feature



    Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
      Well Lee and Calvin have different running styles, Calvin doesnt look like he is running hard but he is covering more ground than Evans and will blaze past most DBs in the NFL.

      For being 6'5 239 He is extremely agile and while I don't agree 93 it should be no lower than 87 or 88.

      He comes off the line like a rocket his acceleration is amazing 96 is about right if anything its too low.

      He breaks tackles like a power TE because he is 6'5 239 pounds of solid muscle, and Anquan shouldn't have more break tackle than CJ.

      The NFL has never scene a specimen like CJ and he is gonna absolutely dominate.
      I agree with the 87/88 agility.

      Anquan is the most physical WR in the league, with or without Calvin. While he has amazing size and gets a few yards after contact, he doesn't plow through tackles like Anquan.
      Virginia Tech.
      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

      Next Up: 2012

      Comment


      • #63
        Umm, how is Blalock not top 15 in strength?
        Virginia Tech.
        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

        Next Up: 2012

        Comment


        • #64
          Big Ben 87
          Wllie Parker 93
          Kreider 92
          Ward 92
          Holmes 81
          Miller 88
          Smith 90
          Faneca 97
          Manhan 82
          Simmons 88
          Starks 83
          Smith 89
          Keisel 82
          Hampton 96
          Haggans 86
          Farrior 93
          Foote 85
          Timmions 80
          Townsend 84
          Taylor 82
          Clark 80
          Polamalu 99

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by The Legend View Post
            Big Ben 87
            Wllie Parker 93
            Kreider 92
            Ward 92
            Holmes 81
            Miller 88
            Smith 90
            Faneca 97
            Manhan 82
            Simmons 88
            Starks 83
            Smith 89
            Keisel 82
            Hampton 96
            Haggans 86
            Farrior 93
            Foote 85
            Timmions 80
            Townsend 84
            Taylor 82
            Clark 80
            Polamalu 99
            Madden is so much hype. Polamalu a 99? He is not good enough in coverage to be a 99 and I don't think last year he was as good as in 2005. If he is 99 Reed should be a 100. I also think Heath Miller is a bit high.

            Falcons please?
            Virginia Tech.
            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

            Next Up: 2012

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by The Legend View Post
              Big Ben 87
              Wllie Parker 93
              Kreider 92
              Ward 92
              Holmes 81
              Miller 88
              Smith 90
              Faneca 97
              Manhan 82
              Simmons 88
              Starks 83
              Smith 89
              Keisel 82
              Hampton 96
              Haggans 86
              Farrior 93
              Foote 85
              Timmions 80
              Townsend 84
              Taylor 82
              Clark 80
              Polamalu 99
              Thanks alot man. Holmes, Keisel, Foote, Townsend and Taylor are pretty low though.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by The Legend View Post
                Big Ben 87
                Wllie Parker 93
                Kreider 92
                Ward 92
                Holmes 81
                Miller 88
                Smith 90
                Faneca 97
                Manhan 82
                Simmons 88
                Starks 83
                Smith 89
                Keisel 82
                Hampton 96
                Haggans 86
                Farrior 93
                Foote 85
                Timmions 80
                Townsend 84
                Taylor 82
                Clark 80
                Polamalu 99
                Where's LaMarr Woodley? First guy I'm trading for in Madden.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                  Where's LaMarr Woodley? First guy I'm trading for in Madden.
                  Woodley 74
                  Harrison 73
                  McFadden 82
                  Smith 75

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
                    Thanks alot man. Holmes, Keisel, Foote, Townsend and Taylor are pretty low though.
                    i thought ward was really low , but just my IMO

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Here so 2nd Round pick that i like
                      2nd Round Picks

                      MLB Posluzley 80 | Bills "Shocker"
                      FS Weddle 79 | Chargers
                      WR Jarret 78 | Panthers
                      TE Miller 78 | Raiders "1 Point Lower Then Olsen"
                      CB Wilson 77 | Seahawks
                      DT Branch 77 | Cardinals "1 Point Lower Then Okoye"
                      WR Rice 75 | Vikings "1 Point Lower Then Davis"
                      RB Leonard 75 | Rams
                      RB Jackson 77 | Packers "3 Point Higher Then Harrell"

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by The Legend View Post
                        Here so 2nd Round pick that i like
                        2nd Round Picks

                        MLB Posluzley 80 | Bills "Shocker"
                        FS Weddle 79 | Chargers
                        WR Jarret 78 | Panthers
                        TE Miller 78 | Raiders "1 Point Lower Then Olsen"
                        CB Wilson 77 | Seahawks
                        DT Branch 77 | Cardinals "1 Point Lower Then Okoye"
                        WR Rice 75 | Vikings "1 Point Lower Then Davis"
                        RB Leonard 75 | Rams
                        RB Jackson 77 | Packers "3 Point Higher Then Harrell"
                        Branch deserves a 77 maybe higher, do you think you can get...
                        Justin Durant
                        Aaron Rouse
                        Ramzee Robinson (Mr. Irelevent)



                        Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Can you give me some Falcons?

                          Chris Houston
                          Justin Blalock
                          Jerious Norwood
                          Michael Vick
                          Joey Harrington
                          Michael Boley
                          DeAngelo Hall
                          Jimmy Williams
                          Laurant Robinson
                          Jonathan Babineaux

                          Other than them I can guess pretty accurately.
                          Virginia Tech.
                          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

                          Next Up: 2012

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Tackle Top 30
                            Z Thomas 98
                            L Baker 97
                            K Morrison 96
                            R Lewis 95
                            L Tatupu 94
                            J Vilma 94
                            A Pierce 94
                            J Farrior 94
                            J Trotter 94
                            B Urlacher 94
                            S Merriman 93
                            L Briggs 93
                            K Bulluck 93
                            L Lynch 93
                            Aj Hawk 93
                            B Scott 92
                            Andre Davis 92
                            K Brooking 92
                            Mike Petterson 92
                            D Ryans 91
                            E Sims 91
                            Dj Williams 91
                            R Williams 91
                            J Porter 91
                            J Peterson 91
                            M Washingtion 91
                            R Harrison 91
                            B Dawkins 90

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Urlacher 94? Merriman 93?



                              Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                                Branch deserves a 77 maybe higher, do you think you can get...
                                Justin Durant
                                Aaron Rouse
                                Ramzee Robinson (Mr. Irelevent)
                                Rouse 71
                                Durant 76
                                Robinson "Didnt See Him ,He's Irelevent"
                                Last edited by The Legend; 07-22-2007, 01:35 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information