X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Blond DUI

Lohan again

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19930594/

i normally don't care about this kind of crap. i still really don't, but it's getting ricockulous. is getting a DUI the new trendy hollywood thing? it sure seems like she was trying to get caught in this instance.

also, 2nd offense, while her liscense was still suspended....while speeding, and they found cocaine in her pocket. that HAS to be some serious jail time.

I have no sympathy for people who get multiple DUIs. She deserves whatever punishment she gets.

Comment

She has bigger problems than DUI as bad as that sounds. She'll be the next Anna Nicole Smith if she's not careful. Excessive substance abuse and a lifestyle like that can lead to one thing...

Comment

I wish people would care less about people like this. She hasn't done that much work as an actress that anyone should care about her.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
          I wish people would care less about people like this. She hasn't done that much work as an actress that anyone should care about her.
          yeah, really, i'd be the last person that would start a thread like this. but, i was JUST watching msnbc either yesterday or 2 days ago and they were talking about LL turning herself in or getting out of rehab or something (by the way, i LOVE it when my news gets infiltrated by the latest sexploits of dumb blondes ) and now the same chick gets ANOTHER one. seems crazy.

Comment

I think she should be locked away from society for 10 years. When she comes back, she'll be old, outdated, and kind of ugly, so no one will care about her.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

I never understand why stars, football players, and other athletes just don't get limos or driving services. They can certainly afford it. Hell, I take crap like this everywhere and I obviously have no where even freaking close to the money they have. It is just so damn stupid.

Comment

she's dead to me
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                  I never understand why stars, football players, and other athletes just don't get limos or driving services. They can certainly afford it. Hell, I take crap like this everywhere and I obviously have no where even freaking close to the money they have. It is just so damn stupid.
                  Especially when they know people are going to be following them 24/7. They can't leave their house without 20 paparrazi snapping photos of them so how do they expect to get away with drunk driving?

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                    Especially when they know people are going to be following them 24/7. They can't leave their house without 20 paparrazi snapping photos of them so how do they expect to get away with drunk driving?
                    Thats true in Hollywood. But thats not the case when Moe, Larry, and Curly of the Cincinnati Bengals get hammered after a game a drive home drunk early Monday morning.

Comment

look up Stupid in the dictionary. It says see Lindsay Lohan.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

whoa, the cocaine makes this a whole lot more serious than her previous incidents

Comment

She used to be so smoking hot, now she's just messed up.

I would really like to hope she'll get jail time for this.

Comment

I think we should hire Hulk Hogan to kick her square in the taint.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                              I think we should hire Hulk Hogan to kick her square in the taint.
                              Brilliant idea

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information