Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A great sport movie should be...

what sport people/moment should be made into a movie

i say kurt warners carrer he went from stocking shelves to becoming one of the best quarterbacks in the nfl

I think Kurt Warner himself is actually very boring. Unless he somehow does something else off the field and away from the NFL, I don't see his "story" becoming much of anything.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Samkon Gado's story.

Comment

I would like to see a movie about Jimmy Johnson and Jerry Jones building the early 1990's juggernaut Cowboys. There was a lot of drama over those years. Could be an interesting flick.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Bill Simmons also scripted out the Hollywood-esque series of events with the NBA ref points-shaving scandal. I'd definitely go see that movie.

Comment

Ray Lewis. If you've ever seen him on Beyond the Glory you would know why.

Comment

A double feature on Mathias Kiwanuka and Tamba Hali. Kiwanuka went from Ugandan royalty before fleeing the country during Idi Amin's coup, coming to Indianapolis of all places and Hali escaped war and turmoil in Liberia. And they both became first round DEs.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                A double feature on Mathias Kiwanuka and Tamba Hali. Kiwanuka went from Ugandan royalty before fleeing the country during Idi Amin's coup, coming to Indianapolis of all places and Hali escaped war and turmoil in Liberia. And they both became first round DEs.
                Samkon Gado's begginings were much the same

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                  Samkon Gado's begginings were much the same
                  And he didn't even get drafted, but then persevered and did great with the Packers.

Comment

That could be something after all is said and done with his career.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                      I would like to see a movie about Jimmy Johnson and Jerry Jones building the early 1990's juggernaut Cowboys. There was a lot of drama over those years. Could be an interesting flick.
                      a Dallas versoin of The Bronx is Burning?
                      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

That would be pretty cool, I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                          Bill Simmons also scripted out the Hollywood-esque series of events with the NBA ref points-shaving scandal. I'd definitely go see that movie.
                          Yeah, I read that as well. That will be a major motion picture, there's no doubt.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                            Ray Lewis. If you've ever seen him on Beyond the Glory you would know why.
                            We've all seen enough of Ray Lewis. I pray he doesn't go the Irvin/Keyshawn route when he retires, ugh...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                              We've all seen enough of Ray Lewis. I pray he doesn't go the Irvin/Keyshawn route when he retires, ugh...
                              hopefully not the OJ route either.
                              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                              JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information