No announcement yet.

Official Nascar Thread!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys I have a question for you. Anyway, a couple days back I got a NASCAR game for my computer(Nascar Racing 2003 Season, very fun, supposedly the most realistic NASCAR simulation out there), and when I go to race, there's practice, then qualifying, then happy hour, then race. My question is, what's happy hour? It's been buggin' me, and I figured you guys would know.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
      Hey guys I have a question for you. Anyway, a couple days back I got a NASCAR game for my computer(Nascar Racing 2003 Season, very fun, supposedly the most realistic NASCAR simulation out there), and when I go to race, there's practice, then qualifying, then happy hour, then race. My question is, what's happy hour? It's been buggin' me, and I figured you guys would know.
      Happy Hour is just another practice so you can tweak you're car when you do the race. In real life you have the practice before qualifying so you can make adjustments for just riding two laps. Then Happy Hour comes and thats when you make adjustment's to you're car that way it can go for the whole race. I hope I explained it well enough. My Brain is whoozy from my Football practice.

Comment

Originally posted by 22,895 View Post
        Happy Hour is just another practice so you can tweak you're car when you do the race. In real life you have the practice before qualifying so you can make adjustments for just riding two laps. Then Happy Hour comes and thats when you make adjustment's to you're car that way it can go for the whole race. I hope I explained it well enough. My Brain is whoozy from my Football practice.
        Ohhh okay, thank you very much.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
        Originally posted by njx9
        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

NR2003 is the greatest NASCAR game ever. Bar none. Too bad EA is effing up the games horribly, as Sierra had something down. But from what I heard, online servers should be going down soon.
          Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Breaking news. Kyle Busch is gonna replace J.J. Yeley.

Kyle Busch, who drives the No. 5 Chevrolet for Hendrick Motorsports and lost his spot on the team to Dale Earnhardt Jr., will drive the No. 18 for Joe Gibbs Racing in 2008, ESPN's Angelique Chengelis reports.

The 22-year-old Busch will replace J.J. Yeley, who currently drives the No. 18 car for Gibbs and is now shopping for a job.

Gibbs is a strong team like Hendrick now.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information