Riddles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riddles

This thread is devoted to those brain teasers that make your mind hurt. Don't post the answer to the riddle right away to give people some time to answer them. I'll begin with an easy one...

A butcher is 5 foot 10 inches tall. He weighs twice as much as his daughter who it 5 foot 2 inches tall. What does the butcher weigh?

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
    This thread is devoted to those brain teasers that make your mind hurt. Don't post the answer to the riddle right away to give people some time to answer them. I'll begin with an easy one...

A butcher is 5 foot 10 inches tall. He weighs twice as much as his daughter who it 5 foot 2 inches tall. What does the butcher weigh?
    meat? ewwwwww

Comment

Meat...

Comment

Fine, here is a much tougher one.

Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.

Comment

Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.
          I've pondered this over, and decided that this one is semi-unsolvable.
          Last edited by JT Jag; 07-25-2007, 06:28 PM.

Comment

energy HAHA im smart! lol jk i thought i had it though

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

damn these are hard

Comment

was meat the answer?

Comment

Originally posted by alca1992 View Post
                  damn these are hard
                  i know i thought i had it with energy. he said it something u use everyday. it ends in rgy not gry

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by alca1992 View Post
                    was meat the answer?
                    Yes, and I will post the answer to the other riddle later tonight if no one can solve it. =D

Comment

Agree. I really hate that riddle.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

just tell us already

Comment

I've figured it out. It IS semi-unsolvable... there is no third word that ends in -gry. However, there is an answer. I'll see if anyone else figures it out.

Comment

Yes, and I will post the answer to the other riddle later tonight if no one can solve it. =D
                            hmmm i dont get it

Comment

i hate riddles, especialy in the Tom Marvolo variety...
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information