X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorta like a junky the way I pop bottles,
    My whole plan is just to get the tops offa models,
    My bang head is going full throttle,
    And she give me great head, until she brain dead, and I paint her Aristotle,
    They call me Socrates the way I drop philosophy,
    They call me TR Capone master of criminology,
    Modern Technology is outdated compared to my futuristic flow b,
    I do everything similar to Sony,
    And your a Wii, everything you do look phony,
    Your on lap 2 of 35 and I'm already at the finish line,
    Lance Armstrongin this *****, ill leave ya fake fuks wit uni-nuts, anybody tryin to take mine,
    It takes time, had to stand in line for years to get my chance to shine,
    So if you step into my coliseum its on your entrails I dine.

Comment

• They keep tellin me to be myself, what if myself is an asshole,
      Then I guess id be giving the people exactly what they askin fo,
      Yet they still want mo', I keep the askin price low,
      Cause I'm still cool wit the paper, I keep my wallet tight like my names Slomo,
      I'm on that ass no ****, When I enter the room everyone freeze, Photo,
      I'm Wale no go-go no GaGa no competition, the drama is nada,
      If your lined up on the other side of the ball I'm Ngata.

Comment

• Around here, I'm kind of a big deal,
        Big dude, Big paper, Big wheels,
        You think your ballin? Imagine how I feel,
        I'm like John Wall drafted 1st over all, and I'm still a steal,
        You lames is buggin, I keep it on an even keel,
        You dudes is loony toons...ka ka ka keep it real,
        For any Judas trying to serve me my last meal,
        I'll choke you until your powder blue Jess Biel,
        I use to eat Ramen noodles daily now I'm eatin Eel,
        You dudes who thinkin about gettin cute ill beat you for your furs...baby seal,
        Last edited by trkaline; 11-13-2010, 03:00 AM.

Comment

• Birthed by a woman raised by the streets,
          What can I say? A boy gotta eat,
          I'm a carnivore looking for some meat,
          And your just effed dude because even in defeat,
          My stat sheet still a beast I'm Peyton Drew Or Brady ... Elite,
          I know this aint no fantasy, but apparently you didn't set your line up G,
          Your that weird dude and I'm Taco..In The League...
          I'm in the lead Mr. International Intrigue,
          You pay a ghost writer, My mind write my sh*t for free,
          I do it by myself solo aint noone ever do sh*t for me,
          And your ***** on my dick daily...chicken feed,
          I've got the whole world wondering whats on my mind,
          Yeah your on your grind and you making Starbucks..the coffee kind,
          Stop lyin how you put your over time in,
          Don't matter how dark your shades are...my Aura has been known to Ray Charles cats... blindin...

Comment

• a couple of my friends mess around with rap songs on garage band. my favorite verse from Fudge Pop

Talking Smooth

its the fudge pop, im back, the lyrical assassinater
            got rhymes like the muscles on schwarzenegger, (strong)
            and im saying so long to all these wack ass rap cats with the wack rap songs
            beats sucking like their mammas do
            taking it up the poop shoot
            while i strangle beats until their faces blue
            they call me you-know-who
            they dont just say my name
            i drop beats just for the game
            cause what im chewing on should be filet-mignon
            being served by the waitress at the restaurant
            i never had grits, prime cuts only the best
            i spend more on a meal than you spend on your prom dress
            thats a promise, honest
            im coming with these bomb hits
            bongs hits are getting to my head
            i gotta stop this

Last edited by TimD; 11-04-2010, 03:22 PM.
            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• This is my thread I took this ish over,
              I'm just bullshattin writin ish cuz I'm bored and high like a moon rover,
              Following rainbows looking for my pot of gold I captured lady luck and jacked her for her quad clover,
              I invest my lines like I got Chuck Scwab as my broker,
              Your mind got insufficient funds your memory bankrupt... Bernie Koser,
              You can be Lebron beast in the regular sea's but I'm Kobe Bryant...The Closer...
              Over exposure got you moldy like bread at the dump still in toaster,
              I'm not a boaster but my hot lines will roast ya,
              Like a Flame Throwing Soldier, You'll get smoldered with your gun stuck in holster,
              And my aim is on point, I'm shooting from the shoulder.

Comment

• Most the stuff I write in here I do when I'm bored as hell at work, sense their are no Supervisors at night and the other 4 people on my shift don't give a ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                  Most the stuff I write in here I do when I'm bored as hell at work, sense their are no Supervisors at night and the other 4 people on my shift don't give a ****.
                  pretty cool stuff man, do you ever record your freestyles or anything?
                  Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                    pretty cool stuff man, do you ever record your freestyles or anything?
                    Nah, I did a few a couple years ago when I used to mess around with sound editing programs and stuff but that was a couple computers ago.

Comment

• Greetings, from planet Earth,
                      Is what I hear from my receiver, But I'm clearly not a believer in,
                      Peace...So I pull the lever, prep the gizmo's and warm up my carbon reaver,
                      Laser cannons priming now, soon I'll be ready for the touchdown,
                      Inferior beings you don't deserve to be, Entering your atmosphere I intend extermination like you humans do fleas.
                      Submit to a higher power, this world is now ours I just turned a city block into different shades of grey and black powders.
                      No, I don't want to see your leaders this isn't a negotiation, but bring me some earth women, we gonna need some breeders,
                      As your worlds cities fall, we'll be laughing through it all puffin on some intergalactic sticky Your defenses are defenseless and only thing they can do is stall,
                      This is Extermination, All man, beasts and vegetation,
                      Don't even try to change the station,
                      The Human Race is done racing
                      The human plague is doomed for termination,

Comment

• Lifes full of mistakes yea we all make em,
                        Like when a gunslinger misses his target and karma takes em,
                        Most dudes on that religious **** like asa lama lakum,
                        Until I inform them their is no god and force feed em bacon,
                        Be real g? What's with all the fakin?
                        Oh your a monster is that what your saying? Ill go Van Helsing on you expose your heart and shove a stake in,
                        You know I ain't playin, I just go red on a track pic up the mic and begin slaying,
                        I'm an Inglourious Basterd notorious asshole, get past my moat and you still gotta deal with the walls of my castle,
                        Where did the cash go? Your now on government regulated cashflow,
                        Press fast forward a couple months and your crib will be under a bridge hoe,
                        You ******* trolls, trying to steal my bank roll,
                        But you can never touch it why you think I got a bank fo?
                        I can't live my I I can't live my, Staying higher than Talib that's how I get by,
                        To chicken **** dudes I'm the colonol don't get fried, or go up in a ball of flame like left eye,
                        I know its eye for an eye but ill be godamned if you take one of mine,
                        And ill be god damned if you takin my shine, but I am a damn god so make like a domino and fall in line.
                        They say I'm like Spider-Man the way I lay down the lines,
                        And your on that childish ish, Dr.Suess Rhymes,
                        Red corpse or blue corpse, One hearse or two hearse,
                        My style is unconventional I stay on that Larry David sh!t, Whatever Works.
                        I know the truth and it hurts,
                        Ill rip the teeth out yer merf,
                        And your ***** won't even see it coming, I'm he who within the darkness lurks,
                        I'm not a jerk but I'm kind of a jerk off,
                        I smoke that good ish that make you ready for bed like you just jerked off,
                        That was supposed to be the end but I couldn't end it with that,
                        The end of your life will be on a police blotter you are now just a stat.
                        Last edited by trkaline; 11-06-2010, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• In the rap game they call me Breesus, My lines are like a mix of Fergie and Jesus,
                          Teachers, aint never reached us,

Comment

• I be wildin cause I'm young,
                            Stylin cuz I'm dumb,
                            Confused like a mug at where you got your flow from,
                            If success was a ladder you'd be on the bottom rung,
                            And if you asked who my equal is id have to say none,
                            My heart...invincible...my weakness....invisible......
                            Hate the game ***** not the individual,
                            You assholes carbon copies motherf*cker I am the original.
                            Its my time now, while you b!tches stuck on analog I've moved on to digital,
                            A criminal hittin yo subliminal like there ya go,
                            I step up to the podium, amid stares that were saltier than sodium,
                            It was right there ha yeah I thought I told ya son,
                            My flow be sprinitin religiously on a track.....Reverand Run...
                            So relentlessly I attack...those stacking the funds,
                            My sticky hit the spot like Iichi The Killer, Attacking my lungs.
                            Last edited by trkaline; 11-17-2010, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• Ha yeah good morning y'all,
                              Like Spalding I stay on the ball,
                              Like a Phd I stay on call,
                              Like Weed smoke I will never fall,
                              Life jackets I float above all,
                              Life Savings dough I spend at mall cause my pap is Yao Ming tall,
                              Unlike him I will never be broke,
                              If my ends are low I'm rich off the toke,
                              If my lifes gone to sh!t, I'm selling the coke,
                              If your poppin off at the gums, I go loc,
                              Don't mind me ladies I'm just another bloak,
                              I don't **** with the water but I breast stroke,
                              I am the 4th kind, not Lil Wayne but i am out of my mind.
                              I was a beast, but then I worked my tail off,
                              Now I'm a creature lurking in the games loft,
                              I wanna ***** that bust off rounds when she cums, Lara Croft,
                              Your a big deal in Germany? Hasslehoff.
                              Ill send you clowns to the Nicu cause you all baby soft,
                              I stick my dick in cause I can't stand to hear your baby talk,
                              I've been beatin it like Michael that explain your babies walk,
                              I've got the mean lean make her scream, than I whiten up her face, Asheroth,
                              Man doesn't understand life until it is lost,
                              Ill make you understand everything, Stephen Hawk's,
                              Rather Stephen Hawkings, but I'm more like Christopher Walken,
                              Your thinkin nah I'm always with my girl, he just talkin,
                              Cept you work 8 hrs a day, I always catch her home alone, McCully Culken,
                              Around my way they call me the sticky bandit,
                              If you got a blunt on rotay take the easy way and hand it,
                              Over my game consistent like Stover, I'm loyal like Rover and a 5-0 loather,
                              I only want your girls ***** for a couple hours, she just a loaner,
                              A throwaway receptical for this loner to stick his boner.
                              Last edited by trkaline; 11-17-2010, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• I keep my money fresh baggin up with ziplocks,
                                I keep my green aromatic stinkin like sh!t locks,
                                I'm white but I never **** wit Kid Rock,
                                Spent my teenage years waitin on the new Jay to drop,
                                Old skool like Lego blocks,
                                Cool like a frozen lemon yellow Icy watch,
                                Matter of fact is I'm so cold ill burn ya like Icy Hot,
                                Learn ya like Robocop, Turn ya like a crooked cop burner Michael Turner like Hova I'm running the rock,
                                I'm illing for this paper like a junkie do rock, and I'm slobberin over future earnings like a **** do ****,
                                Did he just rhyme rock wit rock?
                                Yes he did ill split ya wig like an old english Soldier,
                                I ain't even touching the Old English no more ****** I'm sober,
                                But I will roll it up and smoke it up lifes a beach I soak it up,
                                Baby doll I'm the bomb...blow me up.
                                Blow me out...blow me down... doesn't matter....choose a noun...than a verb.... I hit the mute... no more words....You dudes garden variety... assorted herbs... and I'm the sh!t... steaming turds...and your sour milk...cheese curds....

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information