Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pit Bull #53
    I like dogs the best.

My last 3 have been stolen, though. First my black lab, then my golden retreiver, then my husky. Pisses me off
    Stolen? How did that happen? Thats terrible :(

Comment

Originally posted by neko4
      I like dogs the best.

My last 3 have been stolen, though. First my black lab, then my golden retreiver, then my husky. Pisses me off
      Well that's actually just as assumption, I don't know for sure. But they had name tags, and I even put an ad out with cash reward and none of the 3 turned up, so...

Comment

I like dogs the best.

Well that's actually just as assumption, I don't know for sure. But they had name tags, and I even put an ad out with cash reward and none of the 3 turned up, so...

What? was this all at once? that sucks I have never heard anyone say there dog was stolen.

Comment

Modo

Napoleon

Goldy

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by steelersfan43
            I like dogs the best.

What? was this all at once? that sucks I have never heard anyone say there dog was stolen.
            Nah not all at once, each successive one was a new dog I got after the previous one went missing.

Comment

Dogs all the way, bro.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

without a doubt dogs...

my family recently purchased a new puppy after our old dog Rex died... He was a golden retriever, don't have any pics...

the puppy is a german shepard, lab, collie mix, she's really cute, but since i've been at college i've only been able to see her once...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

I have 2 dogs, a turtle, and a snake.

Comment

We have two boxer dogs. This is El Tigre, he speaks Spanish.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
                      without a doubt dogs...

my family recently purchased a new puppy after our old dog Rex died... He was a golden retriever, don't have any pics...

the puppy is a german shepard, lab, collie mix, she's really cute, but since i've been at college i've only been able to see her once...

That's an awesome dog.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I can't find the emu option :?

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

I have a pit bull named Porky, he is awesome.

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

I have a black lab, and a jack russell terrior.

I use to have a Liger, it was basically my favorite animal.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
                              without a doubt dogs...

That dog is awesome.

In 96 we got a yellow labish dog from a shelter ;probably some other stuff but looks like a yellow lab she was the best dog ever and she had puppies with a golden retreiver and we kept one and she turned out looking like a golden retreiver. A couple months ago the golden retreiver died

And then my gay sister got a long hair chuwawa or whatever. It was gay at first but its kinda cool now i guess

[/b]

Comment

Originally posted by steelersfan43
                                I like dogs the best.

Nah not all at once, each successive one was a new dog I got after the previous one went missing.
                                That's terrible. When I was really young my dad caught someone trying to take our dog and he beat his ass. I wonder what happened to that guy?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information