Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Bull #53
      The best dog I've ever owned was the golden retriever. It was extremely friendly to everyone and very good natured. I searched for some pics, and could only find ones from when we first got it, so it's still a pup.

is that dog named nuggett? because that's a pretty funny name, i kinda like it...

anyway, i love goldens, i've had two and they are the best natured dogs you could ever have, they love everybody and are extremely loyal. When i move into my own home i'm going to have at least two goldens at a time...

But yea, that dog is sweet.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358
        My gf and I currently own 3 cats that we adopted via Petsmart, and we love them very much. Cats are an underrated pet, but we will get a dog once we get a house with a yard. She likes golden retrievers, I like labs. My guess is we'll get some kind of decent mix puppy from a shelter.
        I have two dogs. One is a golden retriever/lab. Other is a chocolate lab. Got them both as puppies. You need to get them when they're young. Best dogs ever.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

Dogs..If i have peanut butter on hand....

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
            is that dog named nuggett? because that's a pretty funny name, i kinda like it...
            Lol, yeah. It was actually my gf's idea to name him Golden Nugget, and we just called him nugget for short.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information