What for Mike Miller

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What for Mike Miller

If your a Memphis fan and the Cavs wanted Mike Miller, what would you ask for in return?

here are the players available..

Shannon Brown
    Daniel Gibson
    Drew Gooden
    Larry Hughes
    Zaudrudas Illgauskas
    Damon Jones
    Dwayne Jones
    Donyell Marshall
    Ira Newble
    Sasha Pavlovic
    Scot Pollard
    Eric Snow
    Anderson varejo
    David Wesley

Lebron James

Comment

i know mike miller.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

If I'm Memphis, I ask for at least one first rounder, Varejo and something else.

Comment

Originally posted by toonsterwu
          If I'm Memphis, I ask for at least one first rounder, Varejo and something else.
          and maybe Daniel Gibson?

Comment

Originally posted by toonsterwu
            Really? A 1st AND Sideshow Bob plus more? Gibson would be a piece of the trade I'd imagine. Only young cheap guys or an old expiring contract.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

We dont have a 1st round pick. And I think your overvaluing a player that the franchise has been trying to trade for multiple years and has been unsuccesful.

I would give larry Hughes, and Sasha pavlovic. To bad noone wants Larry anymore.

But he is a great run and gun SG (when he played for Washington). Now hes in the Cavs half court offense and sucks.

Maybe Larry Hughes and Anderson Varejo, but doubtful. Whatever the price, no team will give a 1st round pick, for a player that probably wont start once the younger players get playing time.

Comment

Daniel Gibson was just promoted to the starting lineup. He's the only player that can push the ball up the court from the point, we won't trade him.

Incedently enough, I think any trade package will involved Varejo. There are a ton of teams interested in him because he's an energy player and has a very cheap contract.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by brownsfan
                  We dont have a 1st round pick. And I think your overvaluing a player that the franchise has been trying to trade for multiple years and has been unsuccesful.

I would give larry Hughes, and Sasha pavlovic. To bad noone wants Larry anymore.

But he is a great run and gun SG (when he played for Washington). Now hes in the Cavs half court offense and sucks.

Maybe Larry Hughes and Anderson Varejo, but doubtful. Whatever the price, no team will give a 1st round pick, for a player that probably wont start once the younger players get playing time.
                  A 1st rounder for a playoff team like the Cavs has very little value. It's not like the NFL.

And Larry Hughes' contract is way too big to trade for Miller.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

A 1st rounder for a playoff team like the Cavs has very little value. It's not like the NFL.

And Larry Hughes' contract is way too big to trade for Miller.
                    correct.

But i dont thinkl they would want a 1st rounder unless it was from a lottery type team. And that wouldnt be possible.

Miller is getting overrated, because of the horrible team he is on. When he played for average teams, he didnt see the floor as much. Now he gets alot of junk minutes, probably to raise his trade value etc..

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information