No announcement yet.

Sig Idol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is ridiculous Mock. Judging should be in by Sunday night at the latest. If you commit to judge, you should..umm..maybe judge? -rep the incompetent judge and move on. unless you're going to let us turn in the sigs a week from the day judging is out...but i don't think this thing should go on for 3 months. okay, i'm rambling, but get this thing moving man!!!!

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
    Titty sprinkles

Comment

Originally posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
      This is ridiculous Mock. Judging should be in by Sunday night at the latest. If you commit to judge, you should..umm..maybe judge? -rep the incompetent judge and move on. unless you're going to let us turn in the sigs a week from the day judging is out...but i don't think this thing should go on for 3 months. okay, i'm rambling, but get this thing moving man!!!!
      I got mine in earlier today. However, I don't think you guys should be complaining because 1st of all, they are taking time out to do this and secondly we had to wait what a week for you to make the sigs? You should have more patience.

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

theres a billion movies that u could do how can u not think of any

Comment

Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
          I got mine in earlier today. However, I don't think you guys should be complaining because 1st of all, they are taking time out to do this and secondly we had to wait what a week for you to make the sigs? You should have more patience.
          1st of all, i was a judge on the last sig idol. it's not like they're sitting down for a couple hours to make a sig. they have 3 things to judge on per sig. not hard. so you'd be for a deadline for judging to be in? the sig makers have a deadline(give or take a couple hours), so since you'd like to bring our timeline up, i say you have until Sunday night 9pm ET. If you'd be up for that, i've got no complaints. But you have to admit, 3 days is MORE than enough time to judge 6 freakin sigs, man.

Titty sprinkles

Comment

I have just sent a PM to DChess to see if he would like to step in as a full time judge and take the place of thule.

Comment

could ask buck if he could judge too

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
                theres a billion movies that u could do how can u not think of any
                Thats the thing.....I think of one and then i think of another and another one.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Originally posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
                  1st of all, i was a judge on the last sig idol. it's not like they're sitting down for a couple hours to make a sig. they have 3 things to judge on per sig. not hard. so you'd be for a deadline for judging to be in? the sig makers have a deadline(give or take a couple hours), so since you'd like to bring our timeline up, i say you have until Sunday night 9pm ET. If you'd be up for that, i've got no complaints. But you have to admit, 3 days is MORE than enough time to judge 6 freakin sigs, man.
                  It took me about the same amount of time to judge these as it would have to had made one of the sigs entered in this competition. That being said, the last judge needs to step it up.

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

here i am just dropping out. move on. i dont have time for this.

Hitman D

Comment

I think it is pretty clear tek is the loser...don't see what all the fuss is....i came around monday morning saw not all the sigs were in...was waiting to see what was going to be decided by the leader...as a judge if it's really that big of deal i'll turn in my judging at 9pm central time every sunday and anyone who doesn't have a sig in will get a 0 from me.

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
                        I think it is pretty clear tek is the loser...don't see what all the fuss is....i came around monday morning saw not all the sigs were in...was waiting to see what was going to be decided by the leader...as a judge if it's really that big of deal i'll turn in my judging at 9pm central time every sunday and anyone who doesn't have a sig in will get a 0 from me.
                        that sounds fair to me.

Titty sprinkles

Comment

Comment

Comment

I got my judging is as soon as I was allowed to so I don't want people saying I'm not doing my job.

Gamertag: KRAAAWG

Comment

I posted the scores on the first page.
                                as expected tEk has been eliminated.
                                thule will remain in his current position as judge.
                                second round topic: movies
                                official due date: next Wednesday 5:00
                                Last edited by Mockalicious; 08-09-2007, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information