Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    First off, I dont go to film school, jackass. I dont even take Film in school.
    I tried that once. I left after one day and switched to a different class. The curriculum is harder than one might think.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      First off, I dont go to film school, jackass. I dont even take Film in school. Nice try though. As for coming around here or not, well that is your choice, and whether my "smugness" and "douchery" are welcome here, well, that isnt your choice. If you dont like it, dont ******* read it. My post was directed at Ravens, who, by the way, makes it a habit to personally insult me every chance he gets, so yes, when he ***** up, Im going to hassle him about it. So in summary, get the **** over it.

And yes, Joseph Gordon Levitt is a great young actor and Jeff Daniels is very underrated in his own right. I still remember watching Speed as a kid, and that scene where they celebrate after they save the people in the elevator, and the exchange between Keanu and Daniels goes like

Daniels: Im gunna go home, have some sex.
      Keanu: Harry, you're going to go home and puke.
      Daniels: Yeah well...that'll be fun too.

I remember my laughing so hard at that exchange as a kid.
      APS you have a point. I do have a habit of insulting you. I just think you need to find something better than my grammar to hassle me about.
      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
      Just let it go RWO.
      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
        APS you have a point. I do have a habit of insulting you. I just think you need to find something better than my grammar to hassle me about.
        Your username is way too ******* long.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Your use of caps in your username and location suggests extreme douchebaggery.

Comment

• I wanted everyone to know who my favorite teams were.
            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
            Just let it go RWO.
            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

You're a Ravens fan.

by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I wanted everyone to know who my favorite teams were.
                And that you did my friend! And that you did!

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                  I want to see DeathBed: The Bed That Eats People
                  I have the sequel if you want it...Rape Stove:The Stove that Rapes People

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                  Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                  i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                  Originally posted by Job
                  NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• NVM. I'm lame.
                    Last edited by Paul; 06-22-2009, 11:34 PM.

Comment

• Death Bed and Rape Stove are from Patton Oswalt. Funny stuff. Although Death Bed was a real movie.

i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                      Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                        Death Bed and Rape Stove are from Patton Oswalt. Funny stuff. Although Death Bed was a real movie.
                        those are real? Well I thought you were just turning a phrase. I feel like an ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                          those are real? Well I thought you were just turning a phrase. I feel like an ass.
                          Only Death Bed is a real movie (edited the cover of the move in my other post). Rape Stove is something Patton Oswalt made up to make fun of how stupid Death Bed was.

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Saw The Hitcher today...just awful. I mean the acting was terrible, the setting was sort of decent, but throw in any midwestern town with nothing for miles and miles and it would work, and their is no background information on anything. Redeeming part is when the ********* lead actor gets what he deserves

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                            Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• I very much enjoy watching Alligator. Great stuff.

Comment

• Only one movie I want to watch right now......

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information