Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    I saw him play a sarcastic charming guy once.
    You have the world's worst actress in your avatar, shush.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Well the best thing about my avatar is it doesnt talk. And you just hate her because people like her better then Kristen Bell.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Speaks to the stupidity of people.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Speaks to the stupidity of people.
          I did quite enjoy Kristen Bell in Heroes. She was kinky.
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            You have the world's worst actress in your avatar, shush.
            There arent too many girls I can name in tv or movies that can act.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
              There arent too many girls I can name in tv or movies that can act.
              I don't it's too difficult to name a few who I think are talented. I would say Portman, Winslet, Paltrow, Page, Blanchett, Swinton, Streep and a number of others are very very good actors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                I don't it's too difficult to name a few who I think are talented. I would say Portman, Winslet, Paltrow, Page, Blanchett, Swinton, Streep and a number of others are very very good actors.
                The ones that get the roles though are the younger ones and none of them can act.

Comment

• Antichrist is having a pre-halloween release in L.A. and New York on Oct 23rd, can't wait.

Comment

• I watched The Hangover again today, just a ****** cam version. Absolutely hilarious.

"Not at the table Carlos!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                      Good list, glad to see Hillary Horseface Skank was omitted. Banger is right about her equine resemblance, but she's not as horsey as Sarah Jessica Parker, who is in no way attractive IMO. Hillary Skank got an Oscar way too early for Boys Don't Cry & thought she was hot sh*t, ironically the more feminine (less butchy) roles that followed were lukewarm so she plays a female pro boxer for Eastwood in Million $ Baby? WTF? She in no way, shape or form resembles a boxer, talk about miscast. And in a badly overrated movie, Eastwood btw robbed Scorsese for Best Picture that yr. Skank looks like she wouldnt last one round with real pro boxers....

Jodie Foster not listed either, I guess her A-list status is evaporating nowadays.....my friend was behind her in line to buy a CD one night in LA & he said she is really diminutive pixie-sized, maybe 5 ft & 102 lbs, with a nose so sharp it could cut glass. Maybe being a closeted *** inhibits her film career path, another child actor whose star burst too early, now washed up.

Streep is the best of that lot, always delivers, likewise Swinton & Blanchett but Blanchett is overexposed, too may films in too short a span, dilutes the performances. Like those 2 films where she played Queen Elizabeth I, 1st one, ehh, 2nd one, just godawful, not even Geoffrey Rush could save it. Swinton came out of the Yoo-Kay to blow everyone away with her acting chops about 12 yrs ago, if you want to see an early magnum opus performance from her, rent Orlando.
                      Last edited by LizardState; 06-25-2009, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                        After seeing Moon again, i was able to see more of the cinematography, landscapes, ship models, etc and I give it an A+ in that aspect.
                        I really wish it was playing my town.

Comment

Clearly you have never seen Lucky Number Slevin. Harnett is great in that. He isnt nearly as bad of an actor as you make him out to be. Hes been in some great movies. Hes certainly a better actor then Ashton Kutcher.

That said, Im watching Waiting for the 100th time, and its just as funny as ever.

"The hooker and I!"

classic
                          I ******* love Lucky Number Slevin.

Comment

• What movie should I watch right now? Im super bored with nothing to do.

Comment

What movie should I watch right now? Im super bored with nothing to do.
                              Before the Devil Knows You're Dead.

None of my coworkers knew who Sidney Lumet was today. Also, it's his birthday today.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                                Before the Devil Knows You're Dead.

None of my coworkers knew who Sidney Lumet was today. Also, it's his birthday today.
                                I haz seen it several times. I<3 Sidney Lumet. I think its a travesty he is never mentioned among the great directors while some truly horrid directors are more renowned then he is.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information