X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    He was always annoying, imo.

The wedding singer was on today. <3

I know I'm in the vast minority but, it's my favorite Sandler movie. I do love Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, and Big Daddy, though.
    Well me joining you makes it a lot less vast, though I like Happy Gilmore as much. Its hard to compare, because they are different types of movies.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

He was always annoying, imo.

The wedding singer was on today. <3

I know I'm in the vast minority but, it's my favorite Sandler movie. I do love Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, and Big Daddy, though.
      You seem to be missing...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        You seem to be missing...

Undoubtedly my favourite Sandler movie, however, the difference is there between this masterpiece and the old Happy Madison productions

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Punch Drunk Love gets a lot of love in here and you know what? I still havent seen it, believe it or not. haha. I have to get on that.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

Punch Drunk Love gets a lot of love in here and you know what? I still havent seen it, believe it or not. haha. I have to get on that.
            Me too, I'll have to Netflix it...
            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Punch Drunk Love gets a lot of love in here and you know what? I still havent seen it, believe it or not. haha. I have to get on that.
              Yeah same here man.

Comment

You must. PDL is Sandler at his finest, IMO. Sheer greatness.

worker bees can leave
                even drones can fly away
                the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Mind = blown. I'm going to re-watch tomorrow so I can better understand what I just saw. Wow.

worker bees can leave
                  even drones can fly away
                  the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post

Mind = blown. I'm going to re-watch tomorrow so I can better understand what I just saw. Wow.
                    It was far and away the best movie I saw last year, even ahead of things like CCOBB and In Bruges (which I loved). I have watched it 2 or 3 times since that original viewing, and each time only further convinces me that Charlie Kaufman is indeed the smartest man in Hollywood. Alot of people didnt like it, but I thought it was a magnificent directing debut for Kaufman and I cant wait to see what he does next. You are right though, the film itself will leave you on your ass wondering what the **** just happened. Its that good.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• http://www.imdb.com/news/ni0854379/

If you ever wondered what an Oompa Loompa looked like naked, check out I Love You, Betch Cooper. Hayden is naked in it

Comment

• I considered watching Transformers 2 a few days ago... I was pretty dissapointed with the first, so I waited for a bit, looked up some reviews.

Everyone I take remotely serious seems to really dislike this movie... anyone here seen it?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• I saw Transformers 2 last night and I'm still trying to figure out what the plot was, if any.
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                            http://www.imdb.com/news/ni0854379/

If you ever wondered what an Oompa Loompa looked like naked, check out I Love You, Betch Cooper. Hayden is naked in it
                            It's pg-13 so it's not gonna show anything. That movie just looks awful. For a comedy, I didn't laugh once in the preview. Not a good sign at all.
                            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Addict View Post
                              I considered watching Transformers 2 a few days ago... I was pretty dissapointed with the first, so I waited for a bit, looked up some reviews.

Everyone I take remotely serious seems to really dislike this movie... anyone here seen it?
                              My 5 year old loved it, so for me it was good enough.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• for all the south park (esp. Imaginationland) viewers, Transformers 2 is all "Braaaaaash!!!!!!".

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information