Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    I am going to toot my own horn for a second, I ******* called those 3 movies being garbage.
    I believe you did. lol.

    Thanks BoneKrusher^

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      I am going to toot my own horn for a second, I ******* called those 3 movies being garbage.
      You're garbage.


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        You're garbage.
        Good point.

        Comment


        • The only one I really had hope for was Transformers. Because as ****** a director as Bay is, at least he knows how to make things blow up, and it had Megan Fox. I watched it earlier today, and it was bad. Really bad. Like plot holes out the anus bad.

          The other 2, I think everyone knew they would be bad.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

          Comment


          • Never saw the Wolverine movie. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

            Comment


            • I didn't hate Wolverine or T4, I just thought they were disappointing and painfully mediocre. Transformers 2 just sucked dick.


              RIP TheManInBlack

              Comment


              • Yeah, disappointing is the word I'd use to describe T4 probably as well.
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  I didn't hate Wolverine or T4, I just thought they were disappointing and painfully mediocre. Transformers 2 just sucked dick.
                  Have yet to see T4, but I agree with the other two assessments.

                  by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                  Comment


                  • Im scheduled next week to see the proposal. Has anyone here seen it? I know it didnt get good reviws on rotten tomatoes. Is it what i expect and a typical romantic comedy?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by alca1992 View Post
                      Im scheduled next week to see the proposal. Has anyone here seen it? I know it didnt get good reviws on rotten tomatoes. Is it what i expect and a typical romantic comedy?
                      It has Ryan Reynolds it has to be good.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                      Comment


                      • i dont understand how most of my friends love Transformers. im always facepalming when they say it was awesome. i havent seen it yet and i know it sucks ass.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                          It has Ryan Reynolds it has to include an arrogant sarcastic dude looking for love.
                          I think that's more accurate.


                          RIP TheManInBlack

                          Comment


                          • I guess I'm seeing Public Enemies tonight. Nothing like starting Canada Day off with a Michael Mann movie :/



                            <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              I think that's more accurate.
                              Well no one is going to believe its good if you keep saying bad things about it.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Paul View Post
                                Guess who gets to take 5 of his little brothers/sisters/cousins to see transformers 2 today. But it okay, I get to keep the $7 left in change. :/
                                Yup, sucked balls. Atleast I didn't spend my own money.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information