No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way of War is the worst recent movie I've seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
      Way of War is the worst recent movie I've seen.
      Thats the one with Cuba Gooding?? It's not good?? That sucks.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• This movie was bad. I couldn't finish the first 30 minutes. Actually any Seagal movie after like 1998 sucks.

Comment

• You could probably leave the "after like 1998" part out of that sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
            Thats the one with Cuba Gooding?? It's not good?? That sucks.
            It is the one with him. It's not even funny bad either. There's barely any action, and nothing makes sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
              It is the one with him. It's not even funny bad either. There's barely any action, and nothing makes sense.
              Disappointing. Obviously not on the same level, but I was kinda hoping for a Bourne type movie....sad.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
                God i'm scared i'm hearing from a few people it sucked but Depp was good.
                It didn't suck, that's for sure. There could have been a lot more to the movie but it was already 2 hours long. See it for yourself because it was definitely worth the time.

Comment

• The two worst movie's I think I've seen are Kung Pow and Dragonball Evolution. My brother and I wanted to see just how bad Dragonball was. Ugh terrible.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
                    God i'm scared i'm hearing from a few people it sucked but Depp was good.

i went to see the movie with like 7 of my friends and we were split down the middle, 4 hated the movie & 4 of us really liked & enjoyed the movie

everyone liked Depp, some didn't like Bale, I psersonally thought both were great in it & also Billy Crudup & Stephen Graham were good too
                    Last edited by KCJ58; 07-02-2009, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                      The two worst movie's I think I've seen are Kung Pow
                      you didnt like enter the fist? I thought it was campy enough to not be awful

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Kung pow is awesome!

Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          you didnt like enter the fist? I thought it was campy enough to not be awful
                          Not at all, I wanted to walk out of the theater. I thought most of it was just dumb. It was before I smoked though, so if I rewatched it I might enjoy it more. Doubt it.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Comment

• I've watched that trailer about 20 times in the past month. I love that song so much.

Comment

• WtWTA might be my most anticipated release of this year.

worker bees can leave
                                even drones can fly away
                                the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information