No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WtWTA+Arcade Fire= Greatness. I hope they don't **** the movie up because that has to be one of the coolest trailers I've ever seen.

^A Bonekrusher production^
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
      WtWTA+Arcade Fire= Greatness. I hope they don't **** the movie up because that has to be one of the coolest trailers I've ever seen.
      I really cant see it sucking. It has an amazing cast, and Spike Jonze has been working on it for like 5 years in an effort to get it right. And when Spike Jonze gets something right, you know its gunna be good. I am also eagerly anticipating it. Soooo many movies coming out i wanna see. I watched the trailer for "Couples Retreat" yesterday, and while it looks formulaic, it has an awesome cast and should be pretty funny.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I just 'inherited' a hard drive with about 700gb of movies and television. I didn't think it was humanly possible to be able to store so much content and actually view it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caddy View Post
          I just 'inherited' a hard drive with about 700gb of movies and television. I didn't think it was humanly possible to be able to store so much content and actually view it all.
          Lol my external is 750GB, and its full of just movies and TV. I have a TB hardrive that has about 200GB of stuff on it, between movies, TV and standup.

Its possible!
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• if i could find a bigger pic of what i posted that would be my wallpaper, someone find me it now!

Comment

• I'm going to see Transformers 2 on IMAX tonight. I may come back sporting an eyepatch as it may cause me to want to rip out at least one of my eyes

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                Lol my external is 750GB, and its full of just movies and TV. I have a TB hardrive that has about 200GB of stuff on it, between movies, TV and standup.

Its possible!
                I just don't know how I'll ever get through it all!

Comment

• I didnt even know they were making scream 4. ugh. Why bother? I just watched the teaser.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• Join the new Make-A-Movie competition! In the fantasy section!

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                      Join the new Make-A-Movie competition! In the fantasy section!
                      vetoed and overruled
                      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• All views about Megan Fox's looks aside, this quote is awesome...

"I mean, I can't s--- on this movie because it did give me a career and open all these doors for me. But I don't want to blow smoke up people's a--. People are well aware that this is not a movie about acting."
                        She says this about Michael Bay and him focusing more on explosions and special effects than the story and acting in the Transformers movies.

Michael Bay's rebuttal?...

"Nick Cage wasn't a big actor when I cast him, nor was Ben Affleck before I put him in 'Armageddon.' Shia LaBeouf wasn't a big movie star before he did 'Transformers' -- and then he exploded. Not to mention Will Smith and Martin Lawrence, from 'Bad Boys',"
                        Note to Michael Bay, if you are trying to prove that you focus on good acting for your movies, don't use Cage or Affleck as examples.

And to top it off...

"Nobody in the world knew about Megan Fox until I found her and put her in Transformers," he says. "I like to think that I've had some luck in building actors' careers with my films."
                        Yea, people are watching Megan Fox because you built her into a great actress...
                        Last edited by iowatreat54; 07-02-2009, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• Cage is a very talented actor (and was before The Rock) but he just doesn't really give a **** about quality of movies and just hams it in most of the time these days.

And Affleck is not nearly as bad as some people seem to believe.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• This is the only movie I ever really liked Nick Cage in.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                                This is the only movie I ever really liked Nick Cage in.

I have a HI McDunnough shirt

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information