No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Cage has some great performances under his belt. Matchstick Men is a personal fave of mine, but Leaving Las Vegas, Face/Off, Adaptation, Lord of War, and even a movie like The Weather Man are all great, if not amazing performances by Cage. Just cause he hasnt dont **** lately doesnt mean anything. At this point, he can get paid mega bucks and do **** roles, so why not? He also owns like 2 thousand comic books. Epic win.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
      This is the only movie I ever really liked Nick Cage in.

That movie is awesome.

Comment

• Fast Times at Ridgemont High is still one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
        Originally posted by Job
        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• How'd It Get Burnt!??? How'd It Get Burnt!??? How'd It Get Burnt!???

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
            How'd It Get Burnt!??? How'd It Get Burnt!??? How'd It Get Burnt!???
            Not the bees!, Not the bees!

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Yeah so Transformers 2 made me want to vomit with rage. Worst movie I have ever seen

Comment

• Any of the High School Musicals top my list of most awful movie ever. I think I'd kill those stupid kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                  Any of the High School Musicals top my list of most awful movie ever. I think I'd kill those stupid kids.
                  I'd rather watch all 3 back to back to be followed up with the Hannah Montana movie than be forced to watch Transformers 2 again.

Comment

• Wound up seeing Twilight today with my gf, and god whoever wrote the lines for the lead girl should never write ever again. And they could have so gotten someone a little better looking, but I guess they wanted to go with the homely look, to feed into their demographic of an average looking girl who can have their life turned upside down. It was alright, I mean it did its job in which it kept me interested in seeing the next film possibly with my gf (hell no not in theaters). Thought they were really trying hard to create the new male teen icon, which of course they did cause girls of all ages are swooning over him now. At times though I just wanted to stab myself in the eyes, but other times I was like, hey this is good. Also annoyed the hell out of me the way they passed time, their was no real consistency, scenes just past and time passes but you don't know whether a day passes, or a week or a month. I would give it 2 out of 5 stars, not worth paying for it, but worth netflixing it.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                    Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                      I'd rather watch all 3 back to back to be followed up with the Hannah Montana movie than be forced to watch Transformers 2 again.
                      Can you really possibly get lower than HSM?

Comment

• "Nick Cage wasn't a big actor when I cast him, nor was Ben Affleck before I put him in 'Armageddon.' Shia LaBeouf wasn't a big movie star before he did 'Transformers' -- and then he exploded. Not to mention Will Smith and Martin Lawrence, from 'Bad Boys',"
                        Thanks Michael Bay. The world sure would have been a much darker place if it weren't for Big Momma's House

Comment

• I wouldn't call Lord of War a great performance by Cage. Yeah, he was good enough in it for me to ignore that fact he was even in the movie, but it still wasn't a great performance or anything. The man can act no doubt but at this point it is very clear that he is just trying to bank as much as possible before calling it quits. I don't blame him for it because I'd prolly do the same but it would be great for everyone if he pulled a Brad Pitt and at least try on movies that actually interest him.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Watching the greatness once again. I love this ******* movie.

worker bees can leave
                            even drones can fly away
                            the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post

Watching the greatness once again. I love this ******* movie.
                              This makes me happy inside.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                                Thanks Michael Bay. The world sure would have been a much darker place if it weren't for Big Momma's House
                                I thought his show Martin made him famous? Not to mention House Party.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information