No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoa. I just watched a trailer for "Wanted" It looks like a bad story, but it may have some kick ass action scenes.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
      i dont know if anything has been said about this, but the golden compass is the worst movie i have ever seen. save yourself 2 hours of your life and dont see it.
      That movie cost $200 million to produce and it only made 26 million on opening weekend. Not a bad week but it will definitely take a lot for them to make a profit on this movie.

Nicole Kidman=Horrible movie

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBt1SihHDt0

Looks like it's influenced in bits by Tetsuo, Ichi the Killer, and Versus.. among other movies. This looks so awesome.. My kind of movie for sure.
        Last edited by WMD; 12-12-2007, 07:50 AM.

Comment

• I watched a movie last night called The Professional it was a great movie. It's about a hitman who takes in a girl whose parents are killed, and the girl wants to get revenge on the murderers.

Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
            I watched a movie last night called The Professional it was a great movie. It's about a hitman who takes in a girl whose parents are killed, and the girl wants to get revenge on the murderers.

I have seen that movie before. It was good. Did you watch the American version or the foreign version? in the american version about 30 minutes of AMAZING, but graphic material was cut out. the foreign one is called "Leon" the american version "the professional" its a good movie tho natalie portman was impressive as a young actress

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
              I have seen that movie before. It was good. Did you watch the American version or the foreign version? in the american version about 30 minutes of AMAZING, but graphic material was cut out. the foreign one is called "Leon" the american version "the professional" its a good movie tho natalie portman was impressive as a young actress
              Im pretty sure I seen the American version. I'll have to check out the other version.
              Originally posted by nvot9
              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• looking at the poster a few posts above, I want to see Meatball Machine.

but besides that the only 2 films i'm really anticipating now in december are Walk Hard and There Will Be Blood.

No Country was probably my favorite film so far this year. theres so much you can discuss about that film.

Comment

• walk hard looks awful and a desperate attempt for the apatow crew to keep on rolling on their current success and take advantage of it. it looks so stupid.

there will be blood looks great- based on upton sinclair's story who was a fabulous author and paul thomas anderson really knows how to make a movie

sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• yeah I agree, Walk Hard does look awul.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Another Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg writen movie coming out in 08. Called The Pineapple Express. It's supposed to be a weed action movie.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JyFWfgw8Mb0

sig by VLS
                      Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                      I don't care...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
                        Another Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg writen movie coming out in 08. Called The Pineapple Express. It's supposed to be a weed action movie.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JyFWfgw8Mb0
                        yea i saw an article about it in Maxim looks pretty funny, i will defenitley go see it

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                          yea i saw an article about it in Maxim looks pretty funny, i will defenitley go see it
                          ya i personally love movies when weed is glorified. what a marvelous plant it is.

sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                            yeah I agree, Walk Hard does look awul.
                            You look awful. Yeah that's right.

I just watched Twelve Monkeys for the tenth time or so and it just keeps ruling every time.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                              I saw the exclusive on the Superbad dvd. Going to be sweet.

Also, Walk Hard is going to be funny, if you take it for what it's worth.

Comment

• walk hard ahaha i was reading a review on it, is said he takes every drug known to man, and then kick it. he has 36 kids with 7 diffrent women.

I like that Pinapple express movie looks sweet, i want to make a cross

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information