No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just watched the redband trailer for "Jennifer's Body" with Megan Fox, Amanda Seyfriend, and Adam Brody, where Fox plays a zombie who seduces and eats all of her classmates. The trailer opened, obviously, with Fox swimming naked in a lake, but beyond the various sexual adventures even the trailer shows, I wont lie I laughed out loud a couple of times. Most of you will remember the writer, Diablo Cody, from her previous movie, Juno. I hope this one has as much bite as that one did, even though it was overrated. I will definitely end up watching this, if only for Fox nudity.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I doubt Amanda Seyfried can carry Megan Fox's deadass for 90 minutes but I could be wrong.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        I doubt Amanda Seyfried can carry Megan Fox's deadass for 90 minutes but I could be wrong.
        You are always so negative.
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I doubt Amanda Seyfried can carry Megan Fox's deadass for 90 minutes but I could be wrong.
          Well Megan Fox is supposed to show no emotion being a zombie. She has shown she has the capability to do that in transformers.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            if only for Fox nudity.
            there are pics online

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Yes, the Fox nudity is nice, although she doesn't really show any nips.

So I watched Celtic Pride last night.

A. Never knew Judd Apatow was ex. producer.
              B. Not a terrible movie, pretty entertaining.
              C. Dan Aykroyd is always fantastic.

Comment

You are always so negative.
                Hey I like talent (which Seyfried has), something that seems lost on you.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Hey I like talent (which Seyfried has), something that seems lost on you.
                  Whoa. I never said Fox was a good actress. I just said I wanna see her boobies. Plus, I am interested in seeing what Cody follows up Juno with. The trailer made me laugh, anyways.

Comment

• Celtic Pride is the bees knees, that's for sure. I've seen that movie about 50 times.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

Whoa. I never said Fox was a good actress. I just said I wanna see her boobies. Plus, I am interested in seeing what Cody follows up Juno with. The trailer made me laugh, anyways.
                      That was mainly a joke but having avatar of two straight deplorable actresses is not pretty.

Also, I enjoy Juno but god I hate Diablo Cody.
                      Last edited by Brodeur; 07-06-2009, 12:52 PM.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                        Yes, the Fox nudity is nice, although she doesn't really show any nips.

So I watched Celtic Pride last night.

A. Never knew Judd Apatow was ex. producer.
                        B. Not a terrible movie, pretty entertaining.
                        C. Dan Aykroyd is always fantastic.
                        That movie kicks ass. I've seen it 5 or 6 times. Just one of those movies.
                        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Has anyone seen Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels?What did you think of it?I recently saw Snatch and liked it alot.
                          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

• Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                            Has anyone seen Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels?
                            I liked it, but I havent seen it in so long I couldnt tell you much about it any more.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Has anyone seen Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels?What did you think of it?I recently saw Snatch and liked it alot.
                              I've seen Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels once and I don't remember too much about it except that it was funny. I need to watch it again. Snatch is ******* great though.

worker bees can leave
                              even drones can fly away
                              the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

Has anyone seen Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels?What did you think of it?I recently saw Snatch and liked it alot.
                                Its good. Alot of Ritchie fans like it better then Snatch. Personally, I like Snatch better, but Lock Stock has alot of the same cast, and is very good in its own right. Absolutely worth a watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information