No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the idea. Especially since it is a fave of mine.

Comment

• Just watched Choke again, and Rockwell is fantastic in that movie, which should be no surprise. Hes fantastic in everything hes in. Great cast, great movie, heavily underpromoted. Its a shame that more movies like this dont get bigger releases. It was better then 90% of the movies I saw last year, and made next to nothing at the box office.

Watching In Bruges again right now. Watched it many times since I first saw it, but its also an amazing movie. Farrell puts on a damn clinic in this film, and for those who think hes a bad actor, watch this movie once and see what you think afterwards.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I must have watched it four times this week only. Can't get enough of it. Farrell is indeed fantastic, while my beloved Ralph Fiennes is funny as hell. Every shot is just damn beautiful.

Comment

• Saw Transformers 2 again today, and surprised to say it was actually better the second time around. I didn't have any buildup for it, no real anticipation to expect, and I just let my wind focus on the incredible action scenes. Now of course none of the movie makes sense, but it was still pretty good in the FX department.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
          Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
            I must have watched it four times this week only. Can't get enough of it. Farrell is indeed fantastic, while my beloved Ralph Fiennes is funny as hell. Every shot is just damn beautiful.
            I was one of the first people to watch it once it hit the net, and I remember me and a few other guys pimped the hell out of it in this thread. Fisch, Gonzo, commie and fenikz I think. Anyways, you are right, its a beautiful film. Farrell is fantastic, but Gleeson is great as the reluctant teacher, and Fiennes is as you said, great in his own right. The movie itself actually has a very melanchony feel to it, which is kind of lost amongst the man humorous moments I think. But between the music and the various morose plot points, its quite disturbing at the core. That said, I also think its fantastic.
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              You will feel better after watching Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.
              Definitely disagree with that. A fun little movie but not exactly a Capra-esque uplifter.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I watched Waterworld last night on tv. Its really not to bad of a movie, but I remember when it came out it flopped big time. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  Definitely disagree with that. A fun little movie but not exactly a Capra-esque uplifter.
                  Fun little movie? The gloriousness of KKBB can only be topped by 2 movies ever. Val Kilmer and RDJ are ******* hilarious together, and who doesnt love a little neo-noir to spice up their day.

Comment

• Just watched Into the Wild......What a great movie. Emile Hirsch was brilliant in the film.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                      Just watched Into the Wild......What a great movie. Emile Hirsch was brilliant in the film.
                      One of my favorites. I'm actually about to start reading the book.

worker bees can leave
                      even drones can fly away
                      the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Watched Miracle at St. Anna today. Not too sure what to think of it, I thought it was dragged out too far and it seemed like Spike Lee really wanted to get the racism card out there. Anybody else have opinions on this movie?

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                          Fun little movie? The gloriousness of KKBB can only be topped by 2 movies ever. Val Kilmer and RDJ are ******* hilarious together, and who doesnt love a little neo-noir to spice up their day.
                          gotta agree with APS, KKBB was really great

Comment

• Originally posted by Jensen View Post
                            Watched Miracle at St. Anna today. Not too sure what to think of it, I thought it was dragged out too far and it seemed like Spike Lee really wanted to get the racism card out there. Anybody else have opinions on this movie?
                            there were no black people in the Flags of Our Fathers, so he made his own war movie

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Michael Bay may like explosions. Especially in his pants.

Michael Bay may never win the Best Director Oscar, but he sure does know how to get the most out of his actors during their auditions. U.K. broadcaster Jason Solomons wrote in a recent column that Bay had Ms. Megan Fox wash his (unspecified) Ferrari at his home as part of her audition for her role in the first Transformers movie. And since Bay was doing "official" auditions, he apparently recorded every minute of it.

Solomons reportedly asked Fox if she knew where the footage was, and he says she was unsure where the footage was, adding that she was "concerned" as to where it may be. According to Solomons, Bay all but confirmed the tape's existence, allegedly saying "Er, I don't know where it is either" when asked by the broadcaster. Hmmm.
                              http://www.autoblog.com/2009/07/08/m...s-part-of-her/

Comment

• While if we didnt already have confirmation that he is a gigantic douchebag, we have it now. That said, I sure as hell hope that tape finds its way to the internet haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information