Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    You look awful. Yeah that's right.

I just watched Twelve Monkeys for the tenth time or so and it just keeps ruling every time.
    lol..come on, that movie does look bad. As for 12 Monkeys, I really dont understand what people like about that movie.
    Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 12-12-2007, 10:41 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Pineapple Express looks like the next great Apatow because walk hard is going to blow hard.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        yeah I agree, Walk Hard does look awul.
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=57DdviStOFo

I think this scene alone will make the movie.

Comment

• Just finished Munich for the first time, and that's a f****** movie. I actually didn't hear about it much when it came out in theaters, it just seemed like it came and went. But still good stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
            Pineapple Express looks like the next great Apatow because walk hard is going to blow hard.
            Didn't look that good from the one scene on YouTube and from early screenings, the Pineapple Express looks to be a big disappointment.

Comment

• just watched snatch, loved it. i really wanna see i am legend, will smith + Vampire zombies= enjoyable flick.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                just watched snatch, loved it. i really wanna see i am legend, will smith + Vampire zombies= enjoyable flick.
                Snatch is an awesome movie.
                Originally posted by nvot9
                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Watched Das Experiment the other day, it was pretty cool, not quite as good as I was made to believe, think The Edukators is still my favourite german movie.
                  What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
                  It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

• Walk Hard will be boss. That is all.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• For any of you Mac users out there...Download a program called Handbrake. It rips DVDs onto your hard drive. You can choose what format as well (Regular, for the iPod, etc). Each movie takes up about 1.5 GB, but it good quality if you ever want to full screen it on your computer.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• I'm looking forward to the movie shared drive network the Military has access to in Iraq. 10,000 movies and counting

Comment

• You are going to Iraq?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                            You are going to Iraq?
                            in mid January for 7 months

Comment

• *Salutes you*

Comment

• Just saw Juno. Some funny stuff for sure, still collecting my thoughts on it, not exactly what I was hoping for despite some good acting. Didn't like some of the presentation and I have my qualms, but I also have praise for other parts. As a whole I enjoyed it, but it was free (with a free shirt, too!). I would've paid and still liked it, albeit still somewhat disappointed. JK Simmons is awesome, just in general. Very charismatic imo.
                                Last edited by SuperMcGee; 12-13-2007, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information