Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brent View Post

Posted it before and I'll do it again. He's PERFECT for Hal Jordan.
    My Co-Worker made that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Just bought Being John Malkovich and Thank You For Smoking for 4 bucks apiece, expanding my DVD collection to over 120! woooooooo

Comment

• Watching Adventureland now. Enjoying the movie and enjoying the constant weed smoking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
          Watching Adventureland now. Enjoying the movie and enjoying the constant weed smoking.
          I just watched it. Had been waiting forever for it to hit the net. I actually really enjoyed it. Kind of cliched, but overall, I found it to be an above average teen comedy. I want to know though, when did every every romantic comedy ever start to follow the boy meets girl, boy falls for girl, boy ***** up, then makes it up to girl formula? That is so tired. That said, I really enjoyed the movie.

On another note, I want to marry Kristen Stewart. I never meant to, but in the last 3 days, Ive watched 3 movies with her in them. In the Land of Women, which was surprisingly entertaining, Into the Wild, and now Adventureland. She is spectacular.

EDIT: Also, Jesse Eisenberg reminds me so much of Michael Cera is disgusting. He even talks like him.
          Last edited by A Perfect Score; 07-11-2009, 09:08 PM.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            I want to marry Kristen Stewart.
            I already called dibs you ass! You had Scarlett!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Bruno was pretty ****** funny

Comment

• I'm so tired of all the people that I know who have seen Bruno saying that the movie was too ***. Hello. Where you not paying attention to any of the previews at all? That's the whole point of the movie you dumb *****!
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  Well the solo DP movie should kick all kinds of ass. I was reading an article yesterday where Reynolds confirmed that he will indeed break the 4th wall. That made me very happy.
                  I didn't even know there was going to be a Deadpool movie. I can't imagine it working in any way except during the fight scenes. Every good Deadpool comic I've ever read either has a seriously important counterbalance to the weirdness or it's so deliciously weird that no Hollywood studio would ever approve such a script. I have a hard time seeing the character work as more than comic relief, to be honest. It's too bad.

Or maybe I'll be surprised, who knows.

Comment

• Two people here love the dimwitted ***** from Twilight? Really?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I don't think Kristen Stewart is really all that attractive. She always looks like ********

Comment

• Laim Neeson was insane in Taken.

worker bees can leave
                        even drones can fly away
                        the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          Two people here love the dimwitted ***** from Twilight? Really?
                          You and your goddamned negativity!
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                            I don't think Kristen Stewart is really all that attractive. She always looks like ********
                            she looks like someone who doesnt sleep and as if she is always smelling ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post

Posted it before and I'll do it again. He's PERFECT for Hal Jordan.
                              I just watched that and I.....JIZZED IN MY PANTS.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I'm pretty sure Kristen Stewart is either a crack ***** or on meth.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information