Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JT Jag View Post
    Bruno was awesome. Added bonus: My hands reacted SO quickly during the focus group scene that I barely remember the *****.
    My hat came in use during that part LOL.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      I am having a Harry Potter marathon cause commie made me. On Goblet of Fire now. Forgot how campy the first 2 are, but they are wildy entertaining. The 3rd one is a legit good movie. Gary Oldman is the ******* ****.
      i did hp marathon lite....watched every movie for consecutive nights the past 5 nights in prep for HP 6 this week.

Comment

• I was ready for Half Blood Prince back in November, I am so ready for this movie.

Comment

I am having a Harry Potter marathon cause commie made me. On Goblet of Fire now. Forgot how campy the first 2 are, but they are wildy entertaining. The 3rd one is a legit good movie. Gary Oldman is the ******* ****.
          I refuse to watch any of the Harry Potter movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
            I refuse to watch any of the Harry Potter movies.
            Harry Potter > you

On a side note....I really miss not knowing what is next....but can't wait for this.

Comment

• a line from tonight's selection:

"I feel like you're driving me to court-martial, this is crazy. What did I do? I feel like you're going to pull over and snuff me. What, you're not allowed to talk? Hey. Forrest."

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• i saw transformers 2 in theaters and its pretty badass

Comment

• Originally posted by tplhoopstar View Post
                  i saw transformers 2 in theaters and its pretty badass
                  Did you mean to say:

i saw transformers 2 in theaters and its pretty bad and sucked ass

Comment

• I watched Training Day again, god I love that movie

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                      I watched Training Day again, god I love that movie
                      "Didn't know you liked to get wet, dog."

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I thought 3 and 4 were both legit, 5 was meh, and the first 2 were pretty entertaining. They are very different from the others, I guess the new directors didn't like the direction of the first two. The only reason five was ok was I really liked Fred and George. Plus Gary Oldman played his part very well.

I hate the new dumbledore...he is such a douche to everyone. Not as quirky, laid back or whimsical as his predecesor. Just seems very unlike how the book portrayed him.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                        Originally posted by Job
                        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

I'll agree with that part but not the last 3 letters

Comment

I didn't care to much for both of the movies but I still love to watch the cartoon.

Comment

• 5 wasn't as strong as 3 and 4...but the ending scene of that movie was by far the best moment in the movie series thus far. I'm hoping 6 can ecilpse it but...idk I found it quite riveting.

Comment

• Just starting 5 now, its the one I had never seen before...and Brent, Iron Man is awesome!
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information