• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Potter was amazing...maybe it's my fanboy homerism...but I LOVED it

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
      Harry Potter was amazing...maybe it's my fanboy homerism...but I LOVED it
      I absolutely loved it as well. Probably the most satisfying book to film transition of the series for me.
      SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• I hate you guys :[

Comment

• I found the acting to really take over in this movie. Ginny really got to me...i'm in love with a red head now...wierd...

I though Bellatrix was once again a scene stealer.

Slughorn did a great job I thought.

Snape was also awesome.

I though imagery wise...this is the movie to beat of the year....loved the dark setting throughout the movie.

a++ from me.

Comment

• Just watched Adventureland and thought it was ok. Didn't wow me or anything. It did however further my appreciation for Bill Hader.

Comment

• Potter was great. Unfortunately they had to leave some stuff out but as some others have said the acting was great and visually it was the best Potter to date. I also felt like they could have set up Voldemort's backstory up a little better than they did.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• This was on ABC Family last night and of course I watched. I used to love this movie when I was a kid. In fact, I still do. Not to mention, Fred Savage was a dweeb.

worker bees can leave
                even drones can fly away
                the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
                  This was on ABC Family last night and of course I watched. I used to love this movie when I was a kid. In fact, I still do. Not to mention, Fred Savage was a dweeb.
                  I love that movie

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                    Just watched Oldboy. Wow.

Will/ might watch it again. I somewhat expected the climax, but still.

Wow.

Well, actually now it's over. I need to rewatch it to understand some aspects of it better, but I don't know. Really, wow.
                    Are you ready for the Steven Spielberg/Will Smith remake?!?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                      http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/e30...1-funny-people

^^^ Must Watch. A little satire by the people of Funny People, mocking the likes of Dane Cook and Kat Williams.
                      His Kat Williams is perfect...dead on.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                      Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                      i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                      Originally posted by Job
                      NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        I love that movie
                        totally awesome.

"Mawwige..."

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen
                        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                          http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/e30...1-funny-people

^^^ Must Watch. A little satire by the people of Funny People, mocking the likes of Dane Cook and Kat Williams.
                          1) They not ready
                          2) Mother ******* need to know
                          3) Get yo' ****

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Just watched the new Terminator. Thought it was garbage. Especially in comparison to the other films in the series. Some cool effects, but beyond that, I wasnt very impressed at all.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Did anyone like Forgetting Sarah Marshall?

Honestly, if it wasn't for Paul Rudd, I don't think I would have laughed out loud more than once or twice.

"I like her hair. I wonder if her carpet matches her pubes."

"The weather outside is weather."

Then when he's making fun of that one guy's accent... he's just perfect in pretty much everything he does.

I really dislike most romantic comedies, and off the top of my head, only Punk-Drunk Love is a movie I really liked and this was no different than the usual romantic comedies I've seen. Not really that romantic and not really that funny. Rudd was hilarious though and I thank God he was in it, but he's honestly one of the few comic actors I always find funny. He's the only reason why I will eventually watch I Love You, Man and probably a year or two from now, Role Models.

Anyway, a very average comedy overall with a few laughs scattered throughout. Jason Seagel was a monstrous disappointment. Outside of his reaction on the surf board to his mate after learning his mate has been banging his girlfriend for a year, I don't think I even cracked a smile to any of his failed jokes. Not even his ***** jokes which, to me, is just desperation for a few laughs from people who don't see penises. I see about 20 penises a day, so seeing it in a movie for a laugh really just doesn't work. Jarhead had a scene where all the marines are showering and a marine goes, "Hey look a ****, but smaller." That's funny. Watching a guy drop his towel? Not so much.

5/10
                              Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
                              Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
                              I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
                              Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                              iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
                              Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
                              I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
                              Originally posted by GoRavens
                              Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBanger View Post
                                I see about 20 penises a day
                                Sig Quote!!!

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information