X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aside:

punch drunk love was fantastic.
    harry potter left much to be desired.

and 'a place in the sun' with montgomery clift and elizabeth taylor is amazingly good.
    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Yeah, just saw the new Harry Potter and I was kind of meh to it. I blame the books though for giving me such high standards and so much material thaat just can't make it into the movies.
      Also, I've noticed a lot of people hopping on the Ginny Weasley is now hot bandwagon and I still don't see it. Emma Watson is a cutie though. Fa sho.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
        Yeah, just saw the new Harry Potter and I was kind of meh to it. I blame the books though for giving me such high standards and so much material thaat just can't make it into the movies.
        Also, I've noticed a lot of people hopping on the Ginny Weasley is now hot bandwagon and I still don't see it. Emma Watson is a cutie though. Fa sho.
        I wanna marry Ginny. It has way more to do with the personality portrayed than looks.

I wonder if they question who they picked to play Hermoinie. I always pictured her as more of a Gretchen from recess.

Comment

• Emma Watson is hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
            I've watched that movie ten times and have laughed considerably each time.
            I Love You Man was just as good IMO, both great movies.
            Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigburt63 View Post
              I Love You Man was just as good IMO, both great movies.
              Nope not even close.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                Nope not even close.
                Agreed FSM was much more comical than I Love You Man. I personally thought I love man was a bit dissapointing

Comment

• Watching this now. Yep.

worker bees can leave
                  even drones can fly away
                  the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Personally, I was a bit disappointed with Midnight Express. I thought it was just okay. Maybe my expectations were too high and I thought it was going to be more intense but I really didn't think it was anything special. Though I can see why people like it. Maybe I should give it another chance.

Comment

• I just watched half of this documentary that aired on Showtime called Running the Sahara. Basically, 3 dudes run across the Sahara Desert and I think their total mileage ended up being like 4500+. Crazy.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                        Personally, I was a bit disappointed with Midnight Express. I thought it was just okay. Maybe my expectations were too high and I thought it was going to be more intense but I really didn't think it was anything special. Though I can see why people like it. Maybe I should give it another chance.
                        I couldn't agree more. I had heard about it before and then a friend told me that it was awesome. When I saw it at the library yesterday, I picked it up. But I felt that it dragged on too long and did have some lacking parts. The show Locked Up Abroad can be more intense at times than this movie was. I must say though, when he killed the big executioner guy who wanted to rape him, I was stunned. All that said, it was pretty good.

And now I'm rewatching Man On the Moon. Yay.
                        Last edited by hobbes2053; 07-16-2009, 06:28 PM.

worker bees can leave
                        even drones can fly away
                        the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                          I just watched half of this documentary that aired on Showtime called Running the Sahara. Basically, 3 dudes run across the Sahara Desert and I think their total mileage ended up being like 4500+. Crazy.
                          Why would anyone inflect that kind of punishment on themselves? Who knows.

Comment

• Well, I just saw The Half Blood Prince. It was good. It didnt blow me away, and I felt that the ending left alot to be desired for those who read the books, but overall, loved the look and tone of the film. Emma Watson is mega cute at this point, and I was surprised at Ginny as well. Also, again, I love that Luna girl, she was one of my favorite things about the movie. She is hilarious in her few scenes. I found the movie to be alot funnier then I expected as well. Overall, good movie, I wouldnt say it was the best of the series, but it is very enjoyable. Alot of characters, and hard to give them all the development they deserve.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I'm finally going to go see The Hangover tonight. I have high expectations, so it better be what everyone has billed it as...
                              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                                Well, I just saw The Half Blood Prince. It was good. It didnt blow me away, and I felt that the ending left alot to be desired for those who read the books, but overall, loved the look and tone of the film. Emma Watson is mega cute at this point, and I was surprised at Ginny as well. Also, again, I love that Luna girl, she was one of my favorite things about the movie. She is hilarious in her few scenes. I found the movie to be alot funnier then I expected as well. Overall, good movie, I wouldnt say it was the best of the series, but it is very enjoyable. Alot of characters, and hard to give them all the development they deserve.
                                I would agree with this for the most part.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information